+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Six decades of Cardiff City v Sheffield United matches – a couple of days late!

Six decades of Cardiff City v Sheffield United matches – a couple of days late!

Re: Six decades of Cardiff City v Sheffield United matches – a couple of days late!

60's Derek Hogg

Re: Six decades of Cardiff City v Sheffield United matches – a couple of days late!

10s. Sam Vokes?

Quote Originally Posted by BINGE THINKING View Post
    60's Derek Hogg
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    10s. Sam Vokes?
    No, you got his current club right though.

1970s. The player was Jimmy Johnston and the manager is Gordon Strachan.

Yes I'd go with Jimmy Johnstone for the 70s one.

Heisenberg

10s Matt Lowton

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Joe Bolton for the 80s (I'd forgotten Paul Heaton is a big Sheffield United fan)

Michael Tonge for the 00s

All answers given since my last message are correct.