+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neil Warnock

Re: Neil Warnock

And Hoilett ... EIGHT goals and ELEVEN assists nowhere to be seen. I could say much more but had better say no more.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I would. Terry is 37 and he's shit. He might be "calm" and "organized" but that's all he's got left. I'd take Sol every time.
    You’ve contradicted yourself there! 😂

I'm gobsmacked no City player. Etheridge, Bamba/Morrison and Hoilett should have walked into it. I know Madison, Reid and Vydra have been class, but where are their respective teams? That should have a bearing on selection. It should be made up of genuine promotion contenders. Terry's inclusion is just a joke..

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You’ve contradicted yourself there! ��
    I disagree. It's more like you've failed to comprehend. Both my post and the meaning of the word contradict.

I disagree. It's more like you've failed to comprehend. Both my post and the meaning of the word contradict.
    William T meant no city fan would swap Bamba and Terry in our team, not the team of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You’ve contradicted yourself there! 😂
    That's how I first read it. But read it again and it can be taken two ways, would you swap Bamba for Terry in the efl team, or, like it says would you swap Bamba for Terry.

Without getting pedantic, It is you who has misread my post.