+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Seating question

Seating question

Just a quick question, moving out of the family stand with my 8 year old
    Most important things we want are atmosphere, being fairly close to the pitch as he likes watching them warm up, and not where everyone stands as he moans when it's a full 90 mins standing
    Blocks I can see available in our price range are:

108, 109

Any recommendations?

Cheers

Re: Seating question

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Just a quick question, moving out of the family stand with my 8 year old
    Most important things we want are atmosphere, being fairly close to the pitch as he likes watching them warm up, and not where everyone stands as he moans when it's a full 90 mins standing
    Blocks I can see available in our price range are:

108, 109

Any recommendations?

Cheers
    Front few rows of 116 would meet your needs IMO. Myself and my mate have our kids with us and apart from getting wet when it rains, we can't fault it.

Either in the Canton Stand or if you have to go in the Ninian id say go close to the Canton Stand. All the singers are in the Canton.

The players warm up in front of the Canton as well.

I know 111 and 112 are on the side next to the Canton. There wont be much of an atmosphere there but you will pick up the singing in the Canton and you will see the players warm up.

In 108 and 109 in the corner of the canton/ninian everyone sits but that may change when we go up. The rain always blows towards the Ninian stand, the canton stand doesn't get it so bad.

Oh and don't bother with 103, it's like a morgue there.

Me and Mrs Bluebird are in 113. Picked that as it's about half way in the half we (usually) play towards in the second half so you can still see (sort of) what's going on down the other end but have a good view of us attacking as the game draws to a close, which I really like. Happy here and have never thought of changing <0> \0/ <0>

113 is great

We`ve been 112 since the stadium opened we are in line with the Canton penalty spot. We are as far back as you can go without a price increase.
    You do get wet on some occasions but not all.
    We try to get the singing to continue around from the Canton which is getting easier with bigger crowds.

Thanks for all replies, prob looking at 112/113 was hoping for canton but none showing available in pairs, they've sold well if right!
    I guess there's more atmosphere and singing in 112/113 than the family stand at least we'd move from all the kids with their iPads etc!