+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hospitality Boxes

Hospitality Boxes

If we did go up, would they build hospitality boxes along the centre of the Ninian Stand during the Summer?

Re: Hospitality Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    If we did go up, would they build hospitality boxes along the centre of the Ninian Stand during the Summer?
    Thought they were already there?

That'll be more stewards at the back of the Ninian, telling 'um to sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Thought they were already there?
    Aren't they just the shells at present? I didn't think they'd been fitted out...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Aren't they just the shells at present? I didn't think they'd been fitted out...
    Crate of BOW and a couple of hostesses, job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    That's what I thought.

First Team

Considering how long it took them to complete the ones in the old Canton Stand I wouldn't hold your breath.

I believe that plans are already in place to erect new tiers on top of the family and canton stands.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I believe that plans are already in place to erect new tiers on top of the family and canton stands.
    I think it’s well documemted that the stadium has the footprint to achieve a capacity close to 60,000.

The size of the concourses demonstrates the capability of stadium expansion.

It’s been talked about but there is no way it’ll happen anytime soon. CCS is the perfect size for us if we get promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It’s been talked about but there is no way it’ll happen anytime soon. CCS is the perfect size for us if we get promoted.
    True - we need a good few years at the top table if we are to win over all the South Wales plastics away from their armchair Sky passes. Cardiff is absolutely full of them, and this stemmed possibly from the John Toshack sale and their parents' views on that utter shambles.

We must have around 20,000 Sky plastics in Cardiff alone that we could convert. There must be at least two in every workplace?

I hope they don't do that. I'd like to see the Grange End reclaimed and made into a single tier stand that goes all the way up. Give the ground some character and some atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Yeah, no need to think about expanding again for a few years at best

There have been a few surreal threads on here over the years, but this one must be near the top!

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    There have been a few surreal threads on here over the years, but this one must be near the top!
    Of a double decker stand or a single tier for the atmosphere?