+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Please god don't let me be sitting next to the doom merchants on here on Friday night

Please god don't let me be sitting next to the doom merchants on here on Friday night

Jesus Christ it's like reading a fecking sequel to Stalingrad

I am off here for a couple of weeks , anyone would think we were getting relegated

Faack wolves , faack villa , up the city !!!

Re: Please god don't let me be sitting next to the doom merchants on here on Friday night

""We're doomed ""

""shut up Frazier and get back in line ""

Re: Please god don't let me be sitting next to the doom merchants on here on Friday night

Well said Sludge

Enjoy the break

One of my Cowbridge spies has informed me that a prolific poster at this forum - whom I shan't identify - was seen entering the town's St. Cadoc's church this morning where he was observed knelt in silent prayer. The mystery individual's attendance there are always immediately prior to Liverpool FC fixtures versus Everton and Man United and big European ties.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Jesus Christ it's like reading a fecking sequel to Stalingrad

I am off here for a couple of weeks , anyone would think we were getting relegated

Faack wolves , faack villa , up the city !!!

What a rotter!

As much as i like to debate most of our players performances on forum, i really don't get why people criticise them at home games - it has always baffled me!

I enjoy the games even when we lose (most the time lol...)

Great post sludge

The one time I sat in the old Grandstand at Ninian was the pit of doom and misery for me. Joyless kents who were almost annoyed that we took the lead and won the match. I mean how dare we play well and get a good result? The cheek of it.

On occasions like this, when we have big crowds, unfortunately sometimes, fans who attend all the time are intimidated by fans who turn up occasionally and are expecting a 4-0 home win.

At times like these, if things go against the team, it's up to the regular attendees to over cheer/shout the dissenters and encourage the team on.

It's going to be a tough night.

Maybe if we boo every time Wolves are in possession (like the lovely brick hurling scousers) it will drown out the moans of fans that slag our own players off...

When I came over for the Wednesday game, there was a 'fan' in front of us who constantly moaned..
    You don't mind the odd complaint but ffs. I thought fans were to encourage?
    I'm really looking forward to the Forest game.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    When I came over for the Wednesday game, there was a 'fan' in front of us who constantly moaned..
    You don't mind the odd complaint but ffs. I thought fans were to encourage?
    I'm really looking forward to the Forest game.
    I had Jeff stelling behind me for 7 years from the first goal scored by someone to the end of the game he'd just be banging on about the scores around the country ffs