+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sadiq Khan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sadiq Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Yeah, I did go down that road, and my point still stands. Not many would defend Boris on here in that situation. Had he been mayor at this time, the thread would've been posted faster than a US marine into a brothel.

I don't exactly know why I should start a thread on everyone who has a bad week. Johnson making gaffes isn't anything new, and if you're alluding to the Russia story then I gave up attempting to follow that as for me it's getting tedious. But don't worry, just to keep you happy, I'll write this just for you:

Boris Johnson. What a turd. I wish we chain him to the floor like King Kong so orphaned kids could use him as a bouncy castle.

Happier now?
    Are you saying the ccmb politics forum is mostly threads criticising the government/conservative party? Have you actually looked?

The old ccmb cliche that the place is dominated by lefties who would never criticise labour doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Are you saying the ccmb politics forum is mostly threads criticising the government/conservative party? Have you actually looked?

The old ccmb cliche that the place is dominated by lefties who would never criticise labour doesn't stand up to scrutiny.
    I forgot to explicitly state that the thread would've been posted by me. My bad.

I hope that clears it up for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    I forgot to explicitly state that the thread would've been posted by me. My bad.

I hope that clears it up for you!
    Fair enough