+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scouse v Citeh

Scouse v Citeh

Man Citeh as good as out of the CL.
    Very good side they are no doubt but Shirley they cannot pull this round.

Looked very much like the linesmen were Scousers with Liverpool's first goal offside and at least two Man City players given off when on.

Dislike the Scousers but at least it will shut the "experts" up from waxing lyrical about the "best team in Europe" in the "best league in the world" :rollseyes:

Re: Scouse v Citeh

3 goal advantages for Madrid, Barca and Liverpool but the Liverpool result is the only one I think can get overhauled.
    The problem Man City have is trying to keep a clean sheet against them as their defence was shite tonight.

Well the 'expert' panel of Gerrard, Ferdinand and Lampard have all gone with Liverpool to progress.
    You might well be right BBS

Agree the other two ties are certs for the Spanish teams.

After the fallout from our match it is a bit funny to see Man City well beaten. If only it was a club other than Liverpool or Man United.

No chance are they turning it around, beaten twice by Liverpool this season, they will score away if Man City go for it.

Even looking at Liverpool, a lot of their squad is quite meh for latter stages of champions league, Barca or Real will win it comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    3 goal advantages for Madrid, Barca and Liverpool but the Liverpool result is the only one I think can get overhauled.
    The problem Man City have is trying to keep a clean sheet against them as their defence was shite tonight.
    I agree with you that the tie is far from over. Liverpool have issues with their goalkeeper and their defending can be very poor at times - I think they'll score in the Second Leg, but, having conceded five in their first visit to Man City this season, I wouldn't rule out it happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Even looking at Liverpool, a lot of their squad is quite meh for latter stages of champions league, Barca or Real will win it comfortably.
    Messi v Ronaldo in the final? Who will win their 6th Ballon d'Or