+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramsey

Ramsey

Two fabulous goals and one disallowed, playing brilliantly.
    His 2nd was sublime, if that was Ronaldo like the other night the media would be dribbling about it.

Re: Ramsey

Good game so far. Both teams going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    His 2nd was sublime, if that was Ronaldo like the other night the media would be dribbling about it.
    Yet the media 'love in' with Wilshire and Ozil continues.

4-1 after 35 mins.

This could finish 8-4 the way both defences are playing

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    100% - a thing of absolute beauty. In my opinion better than Ronaldo’s

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Don't let polo or wales bale see this

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Don't let polo or wales bale see this
    Europa League against CSKA Moscow.

S******

A cracking goal, doesn’t matter who the opposition are. You have to have some talent to do that at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    A cracking goal, doesn’t matter who the opposition are. You have to have some talent to do that at that level.
    JR will be fuming at your greater appreciation of the beautiful game. You are of course totally correct

Nice goal. Not as good as Ronnies. Not a defender in 10 yards of him and a keeper in no mans land.

Great to see him play like this. The Arsenal fans will be on his back again by the weekend though.

JR will be fuming at your greater appreciation of the beautiful game. You are of course totally correct
    Ramsey is a class act and hugely talented, as he’s shown tonight, as he has done for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Great to see him play like this. The Arsenal fans will be on his back again by the weekend though.
    Nah should be ok they playing Southampton at home. He plays well against the cannon fodder. It’s the big boys he fails to turn up against.

They really are stupid if they can’t see the talent Ramsey has. But he’s not English, unlike their hero Wilshere.

They really are stupid if they can’t see the talent Ramsey has. But he’s not English, unlike their hero Wilshere.
    Spot on, this has always left a bitter taste in my mouth.

So true but I really don't get how they idolise Wilshere......think Ramsey is twice the player he is.

Reading this thread, its not just the English who struggle appreciating Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Nah should be ok they playing Southampton at home. He plays well against the cannon fodder. It’s the big boys he fails to turn up against.
    Clueless, there’s a reason man united and Chelsea are after him. He’s been wasted at arsenal just like oxlade chamberlain was.

http://www.football365.com/news/lamp...d-class-ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    So true but I really don't get how they idolise Wilshere......think Ramsey is twice the player he is.
    Ramsey has physically won them so much more than Wilshere as well

Glenn Hoddle, one of the most gifted midfielders of my generation, waxing lyrical about our Aaron saying how he's felt sorry for him for years as he's been played out of his best position. "Goal machine"... he even said "I wish he was English"

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Glenn Hoddle, one of the most gifted midfielders of my generation, waxing lyrical about our Aaron saying how he's felt sorry for him for years as he's been played out of his best position. "Goal machine"... he even said "I wish he was English"
    Yeah and I wish Harry Kane was Welsh. It grates when pundits come out with this kind of comment.

Yeah and I wish Harry Kane was Welsh. It grates when pundits come out with this kind of comment.
    I find it funny, they feel like they have a right to any decent Welsh player, I remember how p*ssed off they were when Gareth Bale rejected Team GB and England, almost as funny as when Woodburn, Brooks an Ampadu picked Wales

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I find it funny, they feel like they have a right to any decent Welsh player, I remember how p*ssed off they were when Gareth Bale rejected Team GB and England, almost as funny as when Woodburn, Brooks an Ampadu picked Wales
    It’s just disrespectful. It’s not like they would go further in major tournaments playing for England these days.