+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tonights Debate on Sky Sports

Tonights Debate on Sky Sports

Going to be discussing Warnock and if he's not getting the credit he deserves.

Re: Tonights Debate on Sky Sports

Done this weeks ago on here.

👍

Schwarzer really bigged us up, Merson seems blinded by the big names and said that Nuno or Jokanovic should be manager of the year!

Showed a clip from the Wolves press conference where he seemed really bitter about Warnock getting the award

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Schwarzer really bigged us up, Merson seems blinded by the big names and said that Nuno or Jokanovic should be manager of the year!

Showed a clip from the Wolves press conference where he seemed really bitter about Warnock getting the award
    I thought Nuno was a bit bitter about it too. An aggressive tone to accompany his comments. Merson going on about Fulham and even mentioning if City lose to both Wolves and Villa then Fulham are in. Not a mention of if City beat Wolves, city could be in for the title. Not very balanced from Merson IMO. Though I agree with his view that Manager of the season should be voted on at the end of the season.
    Well come on city, lets throw some mud at merson's face tonight.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I thought Nuno was a bit bitter about it too. An aggressive tone to accompany his comments. Merson going on about Fulham and even mentioning if City lose to both Wolves and Villa then Fulham are in. Not a mention of if City beat Wolves, city could be in for the title. Not very balanced from Merson IMO. Though I agree with his view that Manager of the season should be voted on at the end of the season.
    Well come on city, lets throw some mud at merson's face tonight.
    Spedger
    Merson is a drunk, he’s even incomprehensible on Saturday afternoons. Doesnt know what day it is half the time, so dismiss what he has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Merson is a drunk, he’s even incomprehensible on Saturday afternoons. Doesnt know what day it is half the time, so dismiss what he has to say.
    Ya, what a total arsehole, doing things like this:---

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...gland-13781700

Great bloke

Great blokes can say silly things too

I’m reading Warnocks book at the moment. He was gutted to miss out on manager of the year when he got promoted with QPR.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Great bloke
    Just because someone is a nice bloke doesn't mean they can't be thick as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Great bloke
    Warnock went to that game to watch Merson.