+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RED CARDS

RED CARDS

I have heard that the Ref has ordered extra heavy duty Industrial Strength Red Cards for tonight.

Re: RED CARDS

1st v 2nd in front of a full house and live on Sky. Just the sort of centre stage Mr Dean likes to revel in.

Ill be amazed if we are talking about the football and not the referee after the match.

My thoughts exactly, we need to be extremely disciplined because they will be winding us up to get carded for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    My thoughts exactly, we need to be extremely disciplined because they will be winding us up to get carded for sure.
    If theres a bet available somewhere I wouldnt mind a little bit on Our Neil getting sent to the stands tonight.

Neil Warnock and arrogant referees are a dangerous mix.

I will be more than surprised if 22 men finish the game tonight in fact I wouldn't be surprised to see a sending off before half time they masters at diving.

Oh no, it's not Mike Dean is it? Both teams will end up with 8 men! Them deservedly so and us wrongly so.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If theres a bet available somewhere I wouldnt mind a little bit on Our Neil getting sent to the stands tonight.

Neil Warnock and arrogant referees are a dangerous mix.
    Mind you their manager is a massive T**t with an arrogant attitude.