+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cardiff never fail to amaze me. That just takes the biscuit.

Cardiff never fail to amaze me. That just takes the biscuit.

Did we miss Ralls there. 🙄

Re: Cardiff never fail to amaze me. That just takes the biscuit.

Did we miss Whitts there....

Our team played well, we didn't deserve to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Our team played well, we didn't deserve to lose.
    I personally was disappointed by how we played. Especially in the 2nd half, we never really got going.

We were better than them, they were there for the taking then we gave away another shit free kick

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

That fkg wolves manager is a dick Warnock told him to fk off
    Quite right imo

madine and hoilett were a disgrace with those penalties, that could have cost us £100m!

For that free kick Etheridge left himself an awful lot to do to get across to his right. His positioning should have been better.
    You remain in poll position. Fulham and Villa have to keep on winning. Pressure on them tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    madine and hoilett were a disgrace with those penalties, that could have cost us £100m!
    Not a disgrace. They didn’t mean to miss. You need to back them and all your players over the next month. Back to them to the hilt.

They were not the better team on the night. They have better players though. It made the difference.

If we got to the 90th minute with a good performance and fecked up by missing a penalty (or two) then I can accept defeat. Instead, we were third to every second ball (wolves first, wolves or no one second) and I don't remember a single "typical Warnock" tackle by our team. Wolves looked good but not great for 90 minutes, we looked below expected standard - God I hope we were saving something for the massive game against Villa.

Our season is not done but we could be third by Tuesday and still needing 11 points but now from 5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    For that free kick Etheridge left himself an awful lot to do to get across to his right. His positioning should have been better.
    You remain in poll position. Fulham and Villa have to keep on winning. Pressure on them tomorrow.
    I was right behind it, it was up and over the wall. Utterly ridiculousl to begin to suggest Etheridge should have saved it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I was right behind it, it was up and over the wall. Utterly ridiculousl to begin to suggest Etheridge should have saved it.
    He was too far to the left before the kick was taken and had too much ground to make up to switch to get across.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Our season is not done but we could be third by Tuesday and still needing 11 points but now from 5 games.
    Eric the Bee said we can lose against Wolves and Villa and everything will be ok, so believe in the Bee!

I thought Warnock let himself down tonight if I’m honest.

Eric the Bee said we can lose against Wolves and Villa and everything will be ok, so believe in the Bee!
    Correct. He is the bees knees. You will go up. I think one or both Fulham and Villa will drop points tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    Stupid thing to say. Madines was right in the bottom corner at pace and the goalie saved it. Hoiletts beat the goalie all ends up and hit the bar - two inches lower and it was in. You make it sound like they did it deliberately. We are still second by five points with only 6 games left.

Correct. He is the bees knees. You will go up. I think one or both Fulham and Villa will drop points tomorrow.
    Villa are more or less out of it, my eyes will be on Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Stupid thing to say. Madines was right in the bottom corner at pace and the goalie saved it. Hoiletts beat the goalie all ends up and hit the bar - two inches lower and it was in. You make it sound like they did it deliberately. We are still second by five points with only 6 games left.
    Hoilett took a great penalty, he was unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I thought Warnock let himself down tonight if I’m honest.
    What are you talking about - Gomes blanked him at the end of the match - very disrespectful. Warnock understandably was upset.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Too much will be made of the penalties but I am disappointed in the performance beforehand. Maybe we are managing three big games in just over a week (3 points against Villa and we're in a good position again) but I think 3 players did well today (Etheridge, Bennet, Bamba) and rest (including Warnock) can't say they performed .

I don't want to be too negative because we've done so well over the season so far and are still in a strong position, but that was gutting.

A great penalty?..he missed the target ffs!

Not a disgrace. They didn’t mean to miss. You need to back them and all your players over the next month. Back to them to the hilt.
    Madine has so far been rubbish for us.

When he stepped up for the penalty my heart sank.

I can let Hoilett off as he has been excellent this season, but Madine has been poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Madine has so far been rubbish for us.

When he stepped up for the penalty my heart sank.

I can let Hoilett off as he has been excellent this season, but Madine has been poor.

As a fan you know instinctively if a player is going to miss. It’s that feeling of dread and disappointment you know is just around the corner. Let’s see how Fulham and Villa do tomorrow. I think Sheff Wed will turn up. Not sure Norwich will.

Great penalty? It wasn't even on target ffs