+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We could only dream of being 5 points clear of 3rd

Heisenberg

We could only dream of being 5 points clear of 3rd

6 games left and 5 points clear of 3rd place. I didn't think this was possible at the beginning of the season. I feel downbeat at the way we lost tonight but we are still in pole position for promotion. We can do this!

Re: We could only dream of being 5 points clear of 3rd

Well said I know this team has character need to bounce back on Tuesday now 5 points is still a healthy lead with only 6 to play this was never make or break I trust in Warnock

Good post

Such a clear headed assessment.
    Tonight feels like 3 defeats but you have summed it up well.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    6 games left and 5 points clear of 3rd place. I didn't think this was possible at the beginning of the season. I feel downbeat at the way we lost tonight but we are still in pole position for promotion. We can do this!
    Positivity!

Of course you are. There is no sense of entitlement on here unlike the fans of Wolves, Fulham and Villa. In the very worst case you will be in the play offs. That’s worst case. I still think you will finish second but back your players including Madine. At least he had the balls to take the pen.

That's the spirit !!

If there's another team in the division who could feck it up in front of their own fans it's Villa. We can make it awkward for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    If there's another team in the division who could feck it up in front of their own fans it's Villa. We can make it awkward for them.
    Mike you can beat them. A draw isn’t enough for them. They need to beat you. That might just work to your advantage.

Great post from the OP and we will pick up wins along the way. Fulham and Villa will also drop points.

This team will be really hurting tonight. This could turn out to be the best thing for us.

Allow me to bump this post in May if needs be