+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gary Madine [or anyone who will see him before the morning]..

Re: Gary Madine [or anyone who will see him before the morning]..

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    You have entirely missed my point.

Think about losing away at Preston 6-0 (I think it was), or drawing 4-4 away at Peterborough, when leading 0-4 at HT.

Cardiff City have a spectacular habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. History proves this, and last night was an even more remarkable twist.

We actually played well last night, especially in the first half, a deserved a draw, but the ineptitude shown at the end is truly embarrassing from so called professionals (manager and players btw)

We ALL make mistakes, I accept that. But the SAME mistake twice within 4 minutes!!!!

Wake up and get some perspective. It really is quite healthy.
    Me get some perspective !!. We would only have drawn the game even if the first penalty had gone in and then wouldnt have had the second. So we are one point worse off than we would have been. With the penalties, they were both totally different and taken by two different players, one was saved and the other hit the bar, so how is that the same mistake twice ?. Also what has what has happened in the past got anything to do with what happened last night. Do you think the players do it deliberately just to conform with the past

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'm appalled you don't want us to win another game - just to prove your point. And I wish I was able to get to the game - I'd be able to list in detail all of Madine's deficiencies.

I actually believe we should have kept Omar Bogle. He scored three times in 390 minutes of play. Remind me how many goals Gary's scored during his eight games for us.
    Your post is absolute b******s.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I'm appalled you don't want us to win another game - just to prove your point. And I wish I was able to get to the game - I'd be able to list in detail all of Madine's deficiencies.
    Pity he didn't say that, eh? I'm apalled you blatently lie - just to "prove" your point.

Madine's deficiencies, eh? Go on, let's have a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Pathetic thread. OP fickle football fan in all his glory. We’re all entitled to an opinion, but fu*k me, it’s soul destroying on here at times.
    Agree. One thing I can’t stand about football nowadays is when one of our players isn’t playing well they’re called “f•cking shit” by some fans.
    I had one stood next to me last night. Stood there with his arms folded, no singing, no cheering or clapping, but the minute any of our players put a foot wrong, he’d suddenly spring into life shouting “for f•cks sake” and waving his arms round like a brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Agree. One thing I can’t stand about football nowadays is when one of our players isn’t playing well they’re called “f•cking shit” by some fans.
    I had one stood next to me last night. Stood there with his arms folded, no singing, no cheering or clapping, but the minute any of our players put a foot wrong, he’d suddenly spring into life shouting “for f•cks sake” and waving his arms round like a brat.
    Sorry I didn't say goodbye last night, good to see you!!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why am I not surprised by this post?. You cant wait to single out players and rubbish them. I am totally disgusted by the reaction to one defeat by the usual suspects on here. You know who you are. Most of you probably didn't even go to the game. Madine has only started three games, out if twelve played, since he came here in January and has come on as a sub five times. In those eight games we won five, drew two and only lost one (last night). He has worked hard and contributed in all the games he has been involved in. He has helped turn games on their head when he has come on, including Sheffield last Monday. You and others wouldn't know a good centre forward if he jumped up and bit you on the nose. Even if we dont win another game until May 6th, we will be in the play offs and have had an excellent season. Did you forecast that at the start of the season - no. Grow up all of you.
    You have entirely missed my point.

Think about losing away at Preston 6-0 (I think it was), or drawing 4-4 away at Peterborough, when leading 0-4 at HT.

Cardiff City have a spectacular habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. History proves this, and last night was an even more remarkable twist.

We actually played well last night, especially in the first half, a deserved a draw, but the ineptitude shown at the end is truly embarrassing from so called professionals (manager and players btw)

We ALL make mistakes, I accept that. But the SAME mistake twice within 4 minutes!!!!

Wake up and get some perspective. It really is quite healthy.
    Perhsps you should take heed of your final sentence yourself Bobby?

Some serious c#nts posting in this thread. Yeah, it was pretty raw missing two pens in quick succession- but why the feck Madine is getting the stick he’s getting is beyond me.

Do you not think he’s going to be devestated at missing that pen? His big move- desperate to make an impression, and he’s been given limited opportunity.

He’ll have read this thread- 100% guarantee this. I don’t care how thick skinned you are, it’s not nice seeing people write sh1te about you. Poor lads confidence will be in the gutter now.

For what it’s worth- I think Madine has done ok since he joined us. He was never going to score 30 a season, but he was brought in for a specific role. Softened the worzel d fenders up first half nicely. Good headed assist against she’d utd.

6 games left. Injury time against wolves was as sh1t as it gets, but we CANNOT turn on ANY of the players now. They need 100% support and backing- and that includes Madine.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post
    Some serious c#nts posting in this thread. Yeah, it was pretty raw missing two pens in quick succession- but why the feck Madine is getting the stick he’s getting is beyond me.

Do you not think he’s going to be devestated at missing that pen? His big move- desperate to make an impression, and he’s been given limited opportunity.

He’ll have read this thread- 100% guarantee this. I don’t care how thick skinned you are, it’s not nice seeing people write sh1te about you. Poor lads confidence will be in the gutter now.

For what it’s worth- I think Madine has done ok since he joined us. He was never going to score 30 a season, but he was brought in for a specific role. Softened the worzel d fenders up first half nicely. Good headed assist against she’d utd.

6 games left. Injury time against wolves was as sh1t as it gets, but we CANNOT turn on ANY of the players now. They need 100% support and backing- and that includes Madine.
    Well said.

Of course players are not beyond criticising but there is a time to do that and Bobby's timing was abysmal.

Bobby's the cool kid who wants to slag Madine off so that if his stint with us doesn't work out, he can then say "see? told you he was shit".

Of course, if Madine scores the goal that gets us up, Bobby would be on his knees offering to suck his cock.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Bobby's the cool kid who wants to slag Madine off so that if his stint with us doesn't work out, he can then say "see? told you he was shit".

Of course, if Madine scores the goal that gets us up, Bobby would be on his knees offering to suck his cock.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I thought he should've taken the 2nd one tbh
    Said this to my mate down the pub yesterday. Completely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Well said.

Of course players are not beyond criticising but there is a time to do that and Bobby's timing was abysmal.
    So now we have to consider WHEN we post as well as WHAT we post? Utterly comical.

You lot should post on ****. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post

Softening a team up in one half of a game. Not the most glowing of 3 month assessments for a player costing 6m quid.

Whilst I wont criticise him for missing a pen he was a massive waste of money. League 1 striker at best.

Has brought **** all to the table.

So now we have to consider WHEN we post as well as WHAT we post? Utterly comical.

You lot should post on ****. lol.
    I used to respect you as a reasonable poster. Rapidly changing my mind on this thread.

Thanks for calling my post "utterly comical"

Decent of you ( if I could find a sarcasm smiley it would go here).

I'll stop there before I say something I regret.
    Last edited by Elwood Blues; 09-04-18 at 06:43. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I used to respect you as a reasonable poster. Rapidly changing my mind on this thread.

Thanks for calling my post "utterly comical"

Decent of you ( if I could find a sarcasm smiley it would go here).

I'll stop there before I say something I regret.
    There does appear to be an attitude prevailing on here at the moment though which says any sort of critical comment is disloyal and, somehow, damaging to our promotion hopes - usually that sort of thing is solely within the purview of someone like dml54, but it seems to have become contagious since Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There does appear to be an attitude prevailing on here at the moment though which says any sort of critical comment is disloyal and, somehow, damaging to our promotion hopes - usually that sort of thing is solely within the purview of someone like dml54, but it seems to have become contagious since Friday.
    For me, there is quite a big difference between some criticism, and “hanging someone out to dry”...

Why is it so hard for you to understand that there might be people on here, other than me, who are totally fed up with the hysterical and negative attitude towards the club and players by some, at a time when everybody should be right behind the team. The person who started this thread is a glowing example of how not to behave after a defeat.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that there might be people on here, other than me, who are totally fed up with the hysterical and negative attitude towards the club and players by some, at a time when everybody should be right behind the team. The person who started this thread is a glowing example of how not to behave after a defeat.
    right.

Lets be fair if Neil Warnock said the sky was green and the grass was blue youd go mental on anyone who dared disagree with him.

You probably still dont believe Joe Ralls is injured just because it was on here before Warnock confirmed himself

Presuming you are referring to me Bob how on earth can you deduce my attitude from what I said??????

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Lets be fair if Neil Warnock said the sky was green and the grass was blue youd go mental on anyone who dared disagree with him.

You probably still dont believe Joe Ralls is injured just because it was on here before Warnock confirmed himself
    Why have you always got to weigh in with your opinion about me that are irrelevent to the subject under discussion. Are you fishing for an argument again ?. For the record, I dont listen to or believe rumours started on this board because they turn out to be wrong as much as they are correct and there are posters who enjoy spreading false rumours. I wait for official confirmation from the club. I have contributed a few times on this thread but there have been many others, including yourself, having a go at all the negativity and player criticising after the Wolves defeat. Why not have a go at them instead - no didn't think so, you just concentrate on posters on your 'hobby' list like me.

right.
    What does that mean ?. Do you agree with the original post then ?. Not just me that thinks it was out of order - read the rest of the thread.

Why have you always got to weigh in with your opinion about me that are irrelevent to the subject under discussion. Are you fishing for an argument again ?. For the record, I dont listen to or believe rumours started on this board because they turn out to be wrong as much as they are correct and there are posters who enjoy spreading false rumours. I wait for official confirmation from the club. I have contributed a few times on this thread but there have been many others, including yourself, having a go at all the negativity and player criticising after the Wolves defeat. Why not have a go at them instead - no didn't think so, you just concentrate on posters on your 'hobby' list like me.
    Its a public forum I can weigh in where I like. And thats bloody rich coming from you who "weighs in" and attacks anyone with a different viewpoint to his own, especially if someone dare have the audacity to say something negative, even if its just pointing out a player is injured!!!!

Im not going to have a go at people I agree with, I think Madine was a shocking waste of money. That would be disagreeing for disagreeing sakes?!?! Not really bothered about him missing a pen, it happens, but his contribution thus far has been shocking. Just runs around like a peacock puffing his chest out and has very little quality.

Theres no "hobby list" by the way, youre not significant to me, I will agree / disagree with the viewpoint, not the poster.

Morning lads. Everyone had their coffee?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Its a public forum I can weigh in where I like. And thats bloody rich coming from you who "weighs in" and attacks anyone with a different viewpoint to his own, especially if someone dare have the audacity to say something negative, even if its just pointing out a player is injured!!!!

Im not going to have a go at people I agree with, I think Madine was a shocking waste of money. That would be disagreeing for disagreeing sakes?!?! Not really bothered about him missing a pen, it happens, but his contribution thus far has been shocking. Just runs around like a peacock puffing his chest out and has very little quality.

Theres no "hobby list" by the way, youre not significant to me, I will agree / disagree with the viewpoint, not the poster.
    If what you say is true, how is it that you didnt comment on anything a number of other posters said about the criticism of Madine being out if order, wrong or totally over the top ?. You obviously have a list of people you like picking arguments with. Your post about me had nothing to do with the topic but then very few of your posts ever do.