Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
You have entirely missed my point.

Think about losing away at Preston 6-0 (I think it was), or drawing 4-4 away at Peterborough, when leading 0-4 at HT.

Cardiff City have a spectacular habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. History proves this, and last night was an even more remarkable twist.

We actually played well last night, especially in the first half, a deserved a draw, but the ineptitude shown at the end is truly embarrassing from so called professionals (manager and players btw)

We ALL make mistakes, I accept that. But the SAME mistake twice within 4 minutes!!!!

Wake up and get some perspective. It really is quite healthy.
Me get some perspective !!. We would only have drawn the game even if the first penalty had gone in and then wouldnt have had the second. So we are one point worse off than we would have been. With the penalties, they were both totally different and taken by two different players, one was saved and the other hit the bar, so how is that the same mistake twice ?. Also what has what has happened in the past got anything to do with what happened last night. Do you think the players do it deliberately just to conform with the past