+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gary Madine [or anyone who will see him before the morning]..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gary Madine [or anyone who will see him before the morning]..

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Couldn't agree more with this, however it started before Friday as you'll see from this thread:

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...ight=emjayblue

I had the cheek to suggest that given their form, and the way the play Fulham could well be above us given our respective fixtures over the next three games and got slaughtered for putting forward such a viewpoint. However, to me the evidence was there all along.

Well, I guess the reality of the situation now is an eye opener for the vast majority of the posters in this thread as I suggested at the time as if we don't beat Villa tomorrow, we will indeed be in third place as I don't expect them to slip up against Reading.

There is none as blind as those that don't see.
    You seem to be almost willing a Fulham victory, and City defeat, just to be proven right

Re: Gary Madine [or anyone who will see him before the morning]..

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You seem to be almost willing a Fulham victory, and City defeat, just to be proven right
    Give it a rest fella, just because my viewpoint differed to yours, that's a cheap shot. I have little doubt Fulham will beat Reading but will be willing my club to victory in front of the box whilst other members of my family will be there in person at Villa Park.