+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Even Warnock thought the wrong plauers took the pens...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Even Warnock thought the wrong plauers took the pens...

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    The issue being we didn't seem to have a nominatef/chosen penalty taker is slightly concerning. Not having a dig at Warnock just seems a little strange.
    Our regular penalty taker is Ralls. I'd say it just shows there either aren't many options or we've too many players who would hide when it comes to taking on the responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Our regular penalty taker is Ralls. I'd say it just shows there either aren't many options or we've too many players who would hide when it comes to taking on the responsibility.
    I’m SURE that there is more than ONE penalty taker at the club!

I think the fact that no one wanted to take the second penalty speaks volumes that no one wanted the first either. At least Madine had the balls to give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I'm assuming that if knew Ralls was out they'd have had a plan 'B'. Madine had come on as a sub. Seems to be poor management for me or perhaps we didn't think we would be awarded a penalty?