+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock & Espirito

Re: Warnock & Espirito

Nuno might not have been an angel but Warnock definitely reacted like a bitter old fool. It’s akways been his problem, he’s always been a great guy as long as he’s winning then does something like this as soon as he’s lost.

I love the guy but last night he made himself look a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    A passionate manager which Warnock didn't want to see.
    Pulis was the same last week, bitter old bastards who need to get over a loss
    I can understand the excitement from their point of view, I'm still not bothered we lost, genuinely now, but what got my back up was the way they all ran on to the pitch like they had won the champions league.
    I understand they probably have a siege mentality within their group "every one hates us because we play nice football and have a good team".
    I'd applaud their efforts if they didn't come accross as such arseholes. Although their style is boring to watch I actually admired their defensive capabilities last night, and they showed massive heart and fight against Boro too, so fair play, but something about that manager rubs me up completely the wrong way, along with their newer fans, their older fans are proper football fans who have had ups and downs just like us. My mate is one and he hasn't been the slightest bit of a prick all year, unlike their manager.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Nuno did the same a week ago at Middlesbrough though and Tony Pulis had a word about it afterwards, so it was not some heat of the moment slip that would not occur again. As Penarth Blues says in another thread, the Wolves manager has hardly been an angel in his touchline behaviour this season and his "apology" after the game rang hollow to me, but what he did do was provide Neil Warnock with one of those excuses he likes to have after matches which he can use to avoid talking about the shortcomings of his team and, possibly, himself.
    And what shortcomings exactly were they?

Set out to negate Wolves which worked pretty well. They scored from a soft free kick, we missed two penalties, ending up without our first choice midfield of Grujic, Ralls and Paterson.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    A passionate manager which Warnock didn't want to see.
    Pulis was the same last week, bitter old bastards who need to get over a loss
    This ^^^^

Warnock had the chance to put it right in the after match interview but was still crying about Nuno having no class.

Even Danny Gabbidon said in Sky it’s a bit rich coming from Warnock it’s not like he’s never upset an opposition manager, and it was poor from both of them.

I see the hypocrisy doesn’t end with our manager.

I bet the same posters crying about them running on the pitch were loving it last Monday when all the city players, subs and staff were on the pitch celebrating robbing a point at Bramall Lane.

They just saved 2 injury time penalties to more or less win promotion to the Premier League, and win the championship.

Yes he should have shook Warnocks hand first but you can understand why, to a man, they all ran on the pitch.

Had we scored one that 2nd pen id have no doubt it would have been our subs and staff running on the pitch.

Lifted from elsewhere.

Warnock has just been on Talksport and as usual spoke really well.

He explained that they were both caught up in the emotion but that’s football.
    Still said etiquette is shaking hands at the final whistle, then he has no issues with their manager running off to celebrate.

Warnock was in good spirits and confirmed that now the dust has settled he has no problem with the Wolves manager.
    He confirmed that the next time they meet he would shake hands and would invite him to his office for a post match glass of wine.
    Warnock said life’s too short to bare grudges and he wishes Wolves well.

Sounds fair enough.

I felt embarrassed for Warnock last night. Hope he's the bigger man today and apologises.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Really??
    Are you really missing Slade that much that you need to post crap like this ?.

I wonder what Sharon had to say about that.