+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brutal

Brutal

That was painful. Absolutely feckin brutal

Re: Brutal

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    That was painful. Absolutely feckin brutal
    Brutal is a brilliant description. You're only young - hang around for another 40 years or so, there's lots more where that came from! I had my 82 year old Dad with me tonight and I was worried for his health!

Seriously, this is a great time to be following Cardiff and if we do make it up night's like this only help to make it sweeter. If we don't make it up then we know we gave it a bloody good go. We've earnt the right to be where we are - we just need to make it count now if we can. The anger tonight is because we gave ourselves a good chance to take at least a point against the side who will now win the league. As it is we are honours even after the season.

This league is brilliant as there are no gimmes in any match. Let's see how the weekend matches go now and then prepare for Villa. Even if we lose that one too we still have it in our own hands (just...)

Don't you wish sometimes you were a neutral. Armchair fan, a few cans, steady heartbeat.

It was always gonna be this way.... NW reactions to the end of the game was a mix of frustration and a lack of respect from the opposing manager

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Don't you wish sometimes you were a neutral. Armchair fan, a few cans, steady heartbeat.
    Life's really ****ing boring if there is no passion in it Cardiff bring that in bucketloads for me. I'd rather lose on nights like tonight than not care.

I was thinking that on the way home when I was walking past people who had no idea what happened, ignorance is bliss sometimes

I have no idea how these people spend their time though, nothing compares to sport especially football

That's exactly why I dearly want to avoid the Play Offs! If we go up automatically, I will be creaming at the usual injustices and plight of the Play Offs. Can't stand them.

To appreciate the highs, and we have had plenty of them this past decade or so, you have to have some lows.

Difficult to realise that at the moment of course but time is a healer

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    To appreciate the highs, and we have had plenty of them this past decade or so, you have to have some lows.

Difficult to realise that at the moment of course but time is a healer
    Exactly

Great thread 👍

First thing I think about when I wake up was yesterday's game.

So often this season it has put me in a fabulous mood for the day.

'Yes, done it again'

Yesterday we were SO close, but again the heart and fight that I want to see from our players was there in abundance and although the way we lost was hard to believe, never mind take, when we have so many close games we are occasionally going to come up short.

Villa will now be a big test of character. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ralls back in the side and I also wouldn't be surprised to see us win up there