+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves supporters....

Wolves supporters....

From my vantage point from my tele they have to be the most weird looking supporters I've seen in a while. Everyone in their allocation resembled inhabitants of Royston Vasey.

Truly horrific.

Re: Wolves supporters....

Fair play, I still could hear 'em loud and clear at the junction of Broad Street and Sanatorium Road - I was there, not them....

We found three wolves fans lost around by the corner of Neville street/Wellington street. Their taxi driver had dropped them off there and told them that the ground's just around the corner Good bunch of lads fair play, they saw the funny side, we walked them up to the ground and they said they'd had a great time in Cardiff having stayed over the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    We found three wolves fans lost around by the corner of Neville street/Wellington street. Their taxi driver had dropped them off there and told them that the ground's just around the corner Good bunch of lads fair play, they saw the funny side, we walked them up to the ground and they said they'd had a great time in Cardiff having stayed over the night before.
    Why didn't you fill them in?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Why didn't you fill them in?
    At 60 I'm too old and fecked for that caper.

They were quite loud. Atmosphere in the home end was loud in parts but too much nerves, especially when they had the ball.

I once got in to a fight with a mate of mine from Wolverhampton. He said he was gonna get his Dad, brother and missus on me to beat me up.

I was quite relieved when I found out they were all the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    I once got in to a fight with a mate of mine from Wolverhampton. He said he was gonna get his Dad, brother and missus on me to beat me up.

I was quite relieved when I found out they were all the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    From my vantage point from my tele they have to be the most weird looking supporters I've seen in a while. Everyone in their allocation resembled inhabitants of Royston Vasey.

Truly horrific.
    Problem is people in the Black Country think League of Gentlemen is a documentary.

Fecking Southern softie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Fecking Southern softie.
    Wait till we get u down here.a kicking 4 u