+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wow that’s what I call entertainment

Wow that’s what I call entertainment

Fulham fan in peace, amazing game last night, massive sympathy for Cardiff last night, never seen a team miss 2 pens in injury time, this result keeps the excitement going, I have a bad feeling about Sheffield Wednesday game today, we are starting to look tired in games, Leeds and qpr games spring to mind, and in form Wednesday will close us down, would love a win, but could see us getting turned over, still feel Cardiff will get 2nd, you are a much fitter side, and a very good side, draw would of been a fair result, good luck for the run in, we still have a lot to do

Re: Wow that’s what I call entertainment

Thanks very much.

👍

Was starting to wonder what had happened to Fulham fans from what I've been reading on Twitter .

One particular berk saying 'we need to do this for Nino and for British football'

😂😂

It's going to be a crazy few weeks I'm sure, and I also expect the best side over 46 games to make it.

But this is what we are in it , as fans, for. The highs and the lows.

Great, exciting days for both clubs at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Thanks very much.

��

Was starting to wonder what had happened to Fulham fans from what I've been reading on Twitter .

One particular berk saying 'we need to do this for Nino and for British football'

����

It's going to be a crazy few weeks I'm sure, and I also expect the best side over 46 games to make it.

But this is what we are in it , as fans, for. The highs and the lows.

Great, exciting days for both clubs at the moment
    Take no notice of idiots on twitter, most of them are tennager tossers, and we have loads of them, I said the other day for excitement value. I would like this to go down to the last 2 games, maybe it will, we are football fans. Loving our teams, still feel we Weill fall just short, but just loving it, leaving to go Sheffield very soon,

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Take no notice of idiots on twitter, most of them are tennager tossers, and we have loads of them, I said the other day for excitement value. I would like this to go down to the last 2 games, maybe it will, we are football fans. Loving our teams, still feel we Weill fall just short, but just loving it, leaving to go Sheffield very soon,
    Would normally wish you good luck but on this occasion maybe not lol my nerves won’t take it It looks like it will go down to the wire with a few twists and turns along the way.

Love to have it sorted earlier.
    Especially as I'm hanging on to book an end of season holiday.

However the drama of it going to the wire will be great fun and even then, whoever misses out will have the play offs to look forward to !

Safe trip, I obviously can't wish you luck, but hope you have an enjoyable day ( result aside)

Fulham fan in peace, amazing game last night, massive sympathy for Cardiff last night, never seen a team miss 2 pens in injury time, this result keeps the excitement going, I have a bad feeling about Sheffield Wednesday game today, we are starting to look tired in games, Leeds and qpr games spring to mind, and in form Wednesday will close us down, would love a win, but could see us getting turned over, still feel Cardiff will get 2nd, you are a much fitter side, and a very good side, draw would of been a fair result, good luck for the run in, we still have a lot to do
    You are way too kind, how very Fulham of you. Have you got any spare Valium?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    You are way too kind, how very Fulham of you. Have you got any spare Valium?
    Saving the Valium for myself,