+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Villa lose but Fulham win again

Re: Villa lose but Fulham win again

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    They are certainly capable of it. But they have dropped points in recent weeks so they can again.
    They will, they will draw one of their remaining games and win the rest. Playoffs it is.

Fulham have the form of champions. I think we will lose against villa and they will beat reading. There said it. But we still have the game in hand and once we get the villa game out of the way the finish does not look too bad. Fulham still have tricky games against Brentford and millwall. They also have to play relegation threatened Birmingham and Sunderland, they will be fighting for their lives. This second spot will go to the final day. Not sure how it’s going to go but we are still in it and believe or not it is still in our own hands. Got to keep believing as hard as it may seem. You never know we might pick up a point or even three at villa. Nothing will be as hard as that game last night.

Who were the experts on here who said we have only have to win two more games,I reckon we’ll have to win 5 out of 6 to stay ahead of Fulham?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Who were the experts on here who said we have only have to win two more games,I reckon we’ll have to win 5 out of 6 to stay ahead of Fulham?
    If we had won the last two I think that would have been enough.

Now we are in trouble.

What a shit week

Quote Originally Posted by THE DON View Post
    Fulham have the form of champions. I think we will lose against villa and they will beat reading. There said it. But we still have the game in hand and once we get the villa game out of the way the finish does not look too bad. Fulham still have tricky games against Brentford and millwall. They also have to play relegation threatened Birmingham and Sunderland, they will be fighting for their lives. This second spot will go to the final day. Not sure how it’s going to go but we are still in it and believe or not it is still in our own hands. Got to keep believing as hard as it may seem. You never know we might pick up a point or even three at villa. Nothing will be as hard as that game last night.
    Game in hand means nothing until we win the 3 points. We had this before and Preston did us over in the last day. We need to beat villa as they must feel out of it. Win and I think we will do it, lose and playoff failure beckons

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Now we are in trouble.

What a shit week
    Very predictable though. We didn’t play well at sheff Utd, so we needed to turn it on v wolves, not only did we not do that we blew 2 gifts at the end. Makes you wonder eh

Don’t you just love the excitement, we can’t sfford to slip up, hope it’s goes to the last day,

Don’t you just love the excitement, we can’t sfford to slip up, hope it’s goes to the last day,

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    It will go to the last day,your lot are the best side i have seen down here

Thank you, I really like you guys on this board, apologies I posted last one twice, WiFi went down on train back home, I think Cardiff can wil all there games, looked good against wolves,

Now we are in trouble.

What a shit week
    The trio of fixtures from hell

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I’m really starting to hate Fulham.
    I get that, I know you don’t mean it, I would feel the same

I don't. I'm away on the last weekend. With a -8 hour time difference.

I was hoping to be fast asleep as we played tippy tappy with Reading.

I get that, I know you don’t mean it, I would feel the same
    I thought you said they look tired

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I thought you said they look tired
    We were against Leeds, Wednesday very poor team no shot on target

Quote Originally Posted by THE DON View Post
    Fulham have hit the form that Wolves were showing until a few week's ago - head and shoulders above the rest and rarely look like being in a losing position. In pure footballing terms I would expect Fulham to overtake us - in fact that's not a slight against City, they'd overtake any team in our position with comparable fixtures to play. Maybe, just maybe, they'll have a nervy patch right at the death. I think it's unlikely because, they aren't getting into tight spots in their games, but it could just flip around at the end ..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Fulham have hit the form that Wolves were showing until a few week's ago - head and shoulders above the rest and rarely look like being in a losing position. In pure footballing terms I would expect Fulham to overtake us - in fact that's not a slight against City, they'd overtake any team in our position with comparable fixtures to play. Maybe, just maybe, they'll have a nervy patch right at the death. I think it's unlikely because, they aren't getting into tight spots in their games, but it could just flip around at the end ..
    Anything can happen, what if we over take you, then we go from the hunters to being hunterd, then pressure to s on us, funny old game

Now we are in trouble.

What a shit week

As 'ifs' go, that's a pretty big one boss..