+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Siege Mentality

Siege Mentality

@WhiteNoise1879

"Fulham now owe it to Wolves manager Nuno Espírito Santo to catch Cardiff and deny them automatic promotion. This is bigger than football. We cannot let Warnock succeed. Sod Brexit, this is the big one."

Apologies if the above tweet has been posted elsewhere, but some of the stuff on social media today is truly laughable. This gobshite, however, tops the lot, give or take the usual bile from Jursset.

A lot has been said about last night, but one obvious consequence of Warnock's post-match antics is that they have deflected some attention away from the defeat and the missed penalties. He's playing the pantomime villain role perfectly. It seems that supporters of every other club are laying into him, and want Fulham to finish second. This is exactly what he wants; to create a siege mentality, us against them. When that 'us against them' also means Wales v England, then all the better.

I'm still very confident

Re: Siege Mentality

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    @WhiteNoise1879

"Fulham now owe it to Wolves manager Nuno Espírito Santo to catch Cardiff and deny them automatic promotion. This is bigger than football. We cannot let Warnock succeed. Sod Brexit, this is the big one."

Apologies if the above tweet has been posted elsewhere, but some of the stuff on social media today is truly laughable. This gobshite, however, tops the lot, give or take the usual bile from Jursset.

A lot has been said about last night, but one obvious consequence of Warnock's post-match antics is that they have deflected some attention away from the defeat and the missed penalties. He's playing the pantomime villain role perfectly. It seems that supporters of every other club are laying into him, and want Fulham to finish second. This is exactly what he wants; to create a siege mentality, us against them. When that 'us against them' also means Wales v England, then all the better.

I'm still very confident
    I get that and there could be something in it. Anything that erases the memory of the final 5 minutes of that game is good news.

There are strong characters in the team that should see them through. Ralls return will be hugely welcome and I hope Paterson will be available too.

Re: Siege Mentality

Paterson is a match winning player , superb signing