+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: After Tuesday night.

After Tuesday night.

We will be third! Still it's been a great season and the playoffs are full of drama.

Re: After Tuesday night.

**** off.

What are lottery numbers ?

Don't worry, Eric and his calculator will save us

Keep the faith

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Don't worry, Eric and his calculator will save us
    And you can **** off too, useless negative c unts!

Quote Originally Posted by Pug View Post
    We will be third! Still it's been a great season and the playoffs are full of drama.
    You forgot - if we lose and if Fulham win. Oh and by the way we will also have a game in hand.

People have been waiting for this all season. Lost one in 14 ffs, grow some balls lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    And you can **** off too, useless negative c unts!
    Don't worry I am a positive chap. As a former player myself, I instinctively knew we had to beat Wolves and Villa to avoid this very situation of losing our points buffer becoming a reality. But now we just have to deal with it like men, chin up, and carry on.

I’m no being negative at, in fact I’m extremely positive we will lose to villa comfortably and Fulham will put 3 or 4 on reading.

If we do fek it up it will be an attention seekers dream.

I’m no being negative at, in fact I’m extremely positive we will lose to villa comfortably and Fulham will put 3 or 4 on reading.
    You may be right but predicting us to lose against a team at our level and are in better form than is absolutely being negative.

Are you sure you was not a Fulham fan, in a last life. And I thought I was negative

What will be will be I still think we can turn villa over on Tuesday, 4 points from our next 2 would be a good return

We will do Villa on Tuesday. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    What will be will be I still think we can turn villa over on Tuesday, 4 points from our next 2 would be a good return
    I was expecting 5-7 points from Sheffield Utd/Wolves/Villa. We definitely need to target a win there on Tuesday, and the same again at Norwich. We can't rely on Fulham dropping points as they are a decent footballing side.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was expecting 5-7 points from Sheffield Utd/Wolves/Villa. We definitely need to target a win there on Tuesday, and the same again at Norwich. We can't rely on Fulham dropping points as they are a decent footballing side.
    Fulham have taken 49pts from the last 57
    They will not lose to any side playing like they are so we have to win our games we cannot rely on them dropping points