+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 4 wins 2 draws

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 4 wins 2 draws

It all comes down to who can handle the pressure, I think it will go down to the last game, Cardiff still massive favorites, it’s bloody exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    It all comes down to who can handle the pressure, I think it will go down to the last game, Cardiff still massive favorites, it’s bloody exciting
    Are you appeasing us?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are you appeasing us?
    No not a all, just know my team so well

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    The majority of football sides will perform better and pick up more points at home than away. While playing at home has a different pressure, you play 3 out of your last 5 at home (both away games being a stone's throw away) while we play 4 out of our last 6 away (travelling to Hull and Norwich - 5+ hours away) in ours. Not to mention that playing once a week gives much greater time to recover and because of the Derby fiasco you return to that schedule sooner than we do.

In terms of who is massive favourites, if both sides handle the pressure equally as well then Fulham are now slight favourites to go up.

It will be exciting and, not that anyone wants to mention this, compare how gutted I was last night to how muted I felt last time City were at the top of the league this close to the end of the season - it really matters again.