+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 wins 2 draws

4 wins 2 draws

Is what we need to guarantee promotion honestly I just can't see Fulham winning every game remaining so still very much doable
    Villa (a) I think we can turn them over
    Norwich (a) tough place to go could go either way
    Forest (h) should win
    Derby (a) starting to win games will be tough but can win
    Hull (a) got to target a win should be safe by then
    Reading (h) should win

1 loss in 14 is a great return we've got a good team just got to get behind the team hopefully they won't good as easy as some of our fans

Re: 4 wins 2 draws

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Is what we need to guarantee promotion honestly I just can't see Fulham winning every game remaining so still very much doable
    Villa (a) I think we can turn them over
    Norwich (a) tough place to go could go either way
    Forest (h) should win
    Derby (a) starting to win games will be tough but can win
    Hull (a) got to target a win should be safe by then
    Reading (h) should win

1 loss in 14 is a great return we've got a good team just got to get behind the team hopefully they won't good as easy as some of our fans
    Would you agree that we need step up our performance to have a chance of doing what you believe we will do?

It all comes down to who can handle the pressure, I think it will go down to the last game, Cardiff still massive favorites, it’s bloody exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    It all comes down to who can handle the pressure, I think it will go down to the last game, Cardiff still massive favorites, it’s bloody exciting
    It's not it's bloody torture!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    It's not it's bloody torture!
    Ha ha ha that’s so funny, who wants to be promoted with 4 games to go ? Assuming you get second it’s much more enjoyable this way

Ha ha ha that’s so funny, who wants to be promoted with 4 games to go ? Assuming you get second it’s much more enjoyable this way
    You guys never do it easy either, I remember when Hodgson somehow kept you up when you looked doomed, now THAT must've been torture.

Definitely exciting. Last nights finish was like nothing I had seen before and my first game was in 1959 at the age of 9. Apart from buchanans 50 yard strike ��

You guys never do it easy either, I remember when Hodgson somehow kept you up when you looked doomed, now THAT must've been torture.
    The last game at Portsmouth was pure torture, never enjoyed it at all, until,final whistle, we scored 13 mins from time, left the wife on the beach getting sunburnt in Chichester, amazing day

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    Definitely exciting. Last nights finish was like nothing I had seen before and my first game was in 1959 at the age of 9. Apart from buchanans 50 yard strike ��
    50 yd my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    50 yd my arse.
    48 yards then Mr pedantic

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Would you agree that we need step up our performance to have a chance of doing what you believe we will do?
    Of course we do but we can still do it we've had 1 game we played poor and got lucky with a late equaliser I thought we done ok yesterday and deserved a point

Are you appeasing us?

The majority of football sides will perform better and pick up more points at home than away. While playing at home has a different pressure, you play 3 out of your last 5 at home (both away games being a stone's throw away) while we play 4 out of our last 6 away (travelling to Hull and Norwich - 5+ hours away) in ours. Not to mention that playing once a week gives much greater time to recover and because of the Derby fiasco you return to that schedule sooner than we do.

In terms of who is massive favourites, if both sides handle the pressure equally as well then Fulham are now slight favourites to go up.

It will be exciting and, not that anyone wants to mention this, compare how gutted I was last night to how muted I felt last time City were at the top of the league this close to the end of the season - it really matters again.

Last night's was certainly the most bizarre ending I have ever seen in 40 years of supporting City. Yes I was there for the Buchanan goal too and it still seems unbelievable; a bit like keeper Jim Montgomery keeping out those shots in the Sunderland vs Leeds cup final (1973/4). But for me, the sheer heart-pounding suspense of the City vs Leeds cup game in 2001/2002 takes some beating!

No chance of that

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are you appeasing us?
    No not a all, just know my team so well

Agreed. Last night was exciting, definitely entertaining, value for money season ticket for sure. Just don't need this anxiety. Hope it is just as exciting at Villa Park on Tuesday, but with us winning this time.
    Spedger

I loss and it’s all doom and gloom on here, you have lost 1 game in 13 and unlucky to lose that, you only need 3 wins and a draw max, easily doable, just glad we have made a fist of it

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    No.

I loss and it’s all doom and gloom on here, you have lost 1 game in 13 and unlucky to lose that, you only need 3 wins and a draw max, easily doable, just glad we have made a fist of it
    You are way to nice

You are way to nice
    Thank you, I prefer other teams forums, all I hope is whoever finishes 3rd goes up

Thank you, I prefer other teams forums, all I hope is whoever finishes 3rd goes up
    I've thought about what possible changes to the play offs can happen.
    I'm a believer that 5th should play 6th with 5th at home then the winner should play 4th with 4th at home and then the final against the 3rd placed team at their gaff.
    Too much money and a Wembley payday is involved though.

I've thought about what possible changes to the play offs can happen.
    I'm a believer that 5th should play 6th with 5th at home then the winner should play 4th with 4th at home and then the final against the 3rd placed team at their gaff.
    Too much money and a Wembley payday is involved though.
    That’s sounds much fairer, so 3rd get a proper advantage

You are way to nice
    He is also WRONG.

Fulham have the momentum and the easier run in. The two points we have over them will realistically be gone on Tuesday and the only edge we will have then is the game in hand which again, you can’t expect much more than a point from.

We will then require in all likelyhood a 100% (or near enough) record which I think is going to be a tall order ... I know my club.

Accept reality. We will probably be in the play-offs. How’s Colin’s record in those ??

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    He is also WRONG.

Fulham have the momentum and the easier run in. The two points we have over them will realistically be gone on Tuesday and the only edge we will have then is the game in hand which again, you can’t expect much more than a point from.

We will then require in all likelyhood a 100% (or near enough) record which I think is going to be a tall order ... I know my club.

Accept reality. We will probably be in the play-offs. How’s Colin’s record in those ??
    "Easier run in"?

Teams we play in the final 6... already got 4 wins 2 draws 0 losses.

We're still in a good position with points on the board.