+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Official Positivity Thread

The Official Positivity Thread

This thread is for pure positive energy, thoughts and comments. Leave your negative energy at the door or create your own thread.

1 defeat in 14, Tuesday we go back to winning ways and line up the home straight.

Come on city.

Re: The Official Positivity Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    This thread is for pure positive energy, thoughts and comments. Leave your negative energy at the door or create your own thread.

1 defeat in 14, Tuesday we go back to winning ways and line up the home straight.

Come on city.
    Good man

we've been on an unbelievable run and hit one bump in the road and all hell breaks loose I'm still a believer we can finish 2nd

Even if we draw, Fulham are going to lose. I don't believe they can go unbeaten till the end, fair ****ing play if they do... I'll just have to see it to believe it. 4 points next week, and I'll be happy.

Everyone's pissed off but this team has worked it's bollocks off for us this season , our downturn of four straight defeats is what's hanging over us but we must stick with the team and the manager who has been the best we have had in the post war era

Once they've dispatched Pearcey's lot, Fulham have a local derby with Brentford then
    Millwall away. Two potential bans skins.

In fairness to Reading, 2 wins out of the last 3 under Agent Clement, I wouldn't dismiss their chances at Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by 61adb View Post
    In fairness to Reading, 2 wins out of the last 3 under Agent Clement, I wouldn't dismiss their chances at Fulham.
    Agent Clement. I like it!

I can feel it in my bones Tuesday. City win, Fulham lose.
    Come on you Bluebirds! !

Renewed my season ticket today, some black humour amongst fellow fans in the queue but general consensus was 'onward and upward'

Good thread. Definitely now is the time for positivity. This team has poured energy into this season, and players will be pushing very hard to get into the squad and to keep the strong performances going. Let’s support them.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Renewed my season ticket today, some black humour amongst fellow fans in the queue but general consensus was 'onward and upward'
    On a positive note, if we go up, it will be a relatively inexpensive Premier League season ticket.
    If we do not, we'll get all those extra games for the same money.

Please can I join this gang as well. Fed up of all the negativity elsewhere. We are only one point worse off than we would have been if we converted one of the penalties last Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by 61adb View Post
    I can’t see it. We have been holding on to dear life to win those two games. I expect a comfortable Fulham win I’m afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

Come on city.

Read very little on Social Media and have very little interest in read much of this board; looking at the state of some of the thread titles.

There's every chance we can take 3 wins out of our remaining games, which immediately means Fulham need to win 4 of their 5, subject to us picking up a draw out of the other 3. I see no reason we can't win our 2 home games; which means we need to win an away game.

Aston Villa - Villa Park will be toxic on Tuesday for the home team; if we can start on the front foot.
    Norwich - nothing to play for apart from pride; hopefully if we are as strong and unpleasant to play against as we're always told; they might not fancy it too much.
    Derby - With Wolves and Mboro to play before us; they could be under a load of pressure themselves; something which they don't tend to handle too well..
    Hull - see Norwich.

That's not to say we will win one of the above; but you can bet it won't be for the lack of trying.

Long long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I can’t see it. We have been holding on to dear life to win those two games. I expect a comfortable Fulham win I’m afraid.
    This is the positivity thread!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This is the positivity thread!
    Yeah I know. I fully expect us to win 3-0.

Yeah I know. I fully expect us to win 3-0.
    1-0 will do nicely.

1-0 will do nicely.
    3-0 please. We could do with the goal difference.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    we've been on an unbelievable run and hit one bump in the road and all hell breaks loose I'm still a believer we can finish 2nd
    Not only have all wheels fallen off, the floor has collapsed and the doors fallen off

1-0 will do nicely.
    Yep, 1 . 0 is all we need

We will win the rest of our games and draw the odd one and Fulham will drop a 4 points which will prove costly We can do this.

Now now read the thread title

Nice thread btw. I think we draw at villa but get 11 more points. W3 D2 L1.