+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cockney united fan arguing with a Wurzel liverpool fan on 606

Cockney united fan arguing with a Wurzel liverpool fan on 606

What a load of bollocks

Mind you I bet the pubs of south Wales were packed with plastic united fans and plastic scousers

These people really think they are football fans

If I was running that show I would electrocute the lot of them

Bloody vermin

Re: Cockney united fan arguing with a Wurzel liverpool fan on 606

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What a load of bollocks

Mind you I bet the pubs of south Wales were packed with plastic united fans and plastic scousers

Bloody vermin
    Yep got aManure fanwho works with me knows everything about Man u nothing about us,what a wenker

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Yep got aManure fanwho works with me knows everything about Man u nothing about us,what a wenker
    I don't know how you put up with it I would have to belt him

straight to the point as ever sludge

surprised at the number of arsenal and spurs fans these days in south wales . have the misfortune to work with a spurs season ticket holder from the gwent valleys . what a prized plum too i might add

i suppose it's called globalisation

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    straight to the point as ever sludge

surprised at the number of arsenal and spurs fans these days in south wales . have the misfortune to work with a spurs season ticket holder from the gwent valleys . what a prized plum too i might add

i suppose it's called globalisation
    Arseholeisation

I don't know how you put up with it I would have to belt him
    I just say how are you doing this season

I have seen a Facebook status saying ‘Manchester is red’
    From someone whos from Pentwyn 😂😂

What a load of bollocks

Bloody vermin
    Vermin is very apt. Did you now that, on average, in South Wales you’re never more than 12ft from a fake liverpool fan?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    From someone whos from Pentwyn 😂😂
    He's clearly never been to Manchester

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Vermin is very apt. Did you now that, on average, in South Wales you’re never more than 12ft from a fake liverpool fan?
    ***** , all of them

As painful as last night was, there isn't a plastic fan out there who will EVER experience the emotion City fans felt last night.
    You just have to pity the sad b@stards.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    From someone whos from Pentwyn ����
    I was watching the first Man Utd. vs City derby after Tevez had joined City in my local years ago. After he received a hefty challenge, one shit-chucking ape Utd. fan shouted "Welcome back to Manchester!"

Perceptive lot, ain't they.

Insider must be working today - he's always got some good things to say about the plastics he works with.

Neo liberal football fans - only interested in the elite and the rich getting richer. Football is all geared up for them though, sadly.

Shoot me, I like watching Napoli and Barcelona. Am I the scourge of message boards in Italy and Spain?

Life's too short. Let people support who they want ffs.

I've got Newcastle, Aston villa, Leicester, wolves, QPR, Leeds, Notts forest, Sunderland supporting mates. Plastics the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Shoot me, I like watching Napoli and Barcelona. Am I the scourge of message boards in Italy and Spain?

Life's too short. Let people support who they want ffs.

I've got Newcastle, Aston villa, Leicester, wolves, QPR, Leeds, Notts forest, Sunderland supporting mates. Plastics the lot of them.
    Of course people can support who they like but there has been a marked change in football culture as a consequence. The power structure changed because the big clubs had (and have) the greater market share behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Of course people can support who they like but there has been a marked change in football culture as a consequence. The power structure changed because the big clubs had (and have) the greater market share behind them.
    I get what you're saying, but let's be honest we've always had plastics in South Wales, as there are in the rest of the UK.
    There are loads of Leeds fans in Merthyr, I know Notts forest fans who only support them because they used to be good..There has always been support of the top few teams.

My mate only started to support Chelsea when the oil money came, alright he's supported them ever since and been to games etc, but he wouldn't have supported them had they still been a mid tabke/top 10 club.

I get what you're saying, but let's be honest we've always had plastics in South Wales, as there are in the rest of the UK.
    There are loads of Leeds fans in Merthyr, I know Notts forest fans who only support them because they used to be good..There has always been support of the top few teams.

My mate only started to support Chelsea when the oil money came, alright he's supported them ever since and been to games etc, but he wouldn't have supported them had they still been a mid tabke/top 10 club.
    Yeah it's difficult to change that kind of nature in some people and I realise it's an old complaint now but I think it's still good to flag it up once in a while, partly because of the impact it continues to have and also because it's one of my favourite football whinges.

Yeah it's difficult to change that kind of nature in some people and I realise it's an old complaint now but I think it's still good to flag it up once in a while, partly because of the impact it continues to have and also because it's one of my favourite football whinges.
    there are a few like you in my local

there are a few like you in my local

Bloody vermin[/QUOTE]

I'm with you there Sludgey! If I was the Minister for Sport, I'd organise dawn raids on filth like these two, and they'd be up against the wall, and friggin shot
    I'm

It's a legitimate gripe though. It marginalizes smaller clubs. It trivializes any competitions that aren't the the EPL or CL.

***** , all of them
    They're all ***** out there!

Quite a few plastic Fulham fans on here

I work in Neath, and live in Port Talbot - The amount of lads I see walking around in Chelsea shirts is ridiculous. Most of them have probably never been to Stamford Bridge. In fact, I was talking a bloke once who had a Chelsea hat on, and kept referring to 'Stanford Bridge'.

I don't mind seeing blokes with Jack shirts because its their nearest club, although there are a ton of Bluebirds down here who I've seen wearing our strip throughout the years.

As a football fan, I don't mind sitting down to watch any other teams play on the telly as we all do, but in the grand scheme of things, I couldn't care less what other clubs do (unless I've got an acca on!)