+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It feels inevitable we are going to fall short

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: It feels inevitable we are going to fall short

Just look at the fixtures . Fulham won't drop a point. There is no chance we are not going to get as many points with the ganes remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Just look at the fixtures . Fulham won't drop a point. There is no chance we are not going to get as many points with the ganes remaining.
    Jesus, I'd love to stand next you on match days.....

Fulham will drop points. Fixtures on paper are different to reality, chasing a pack is easier than sustaining or consolidation a leading position, its less pressure. Can see Brentford and Millwall taking points off them and don’t be surprised if Reading take a point on Tuesday. We have a lot of work to do but one loss in 14 is awesome, if,and a big if Fulham don’t drop any points I will be amazed, but if they don’t they will definitely deserve second place.

Quote Originally Posted by Wokingbluebird View Post
    Fulham will drop points. Fixtures on paper are different to reality, chasing a pack is easier than sustaining or consolidation a leading position, its less pressure. Can see Brentford and Millwall taking points off them and don’t be surprised if Reading take a point on Tuesday. We have a lot of work to do but one loss in 14 is awesome, if,and a big if Fulham don’t drop any points I will be amazed, but if they don’t they will definitely deserve second place.
    Agree with this, Millwall and Brentford could be their banana skin games.

With the momentum Millwall have at the moment, and they're surge towards the play offs, I'd be very surprised if Fulham didn't drop all 3 points against them.