+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It feels inevitable we are going to fall short

Re: It feels inevitable we are going to fall short

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Stats can be manipulated to how ever you want them watching villa against Norwich they play a high line which will suit us imo with a front 3 of hoilett Ken and NML we can get in behind with ease
    Amazing isn't it, they use the same stats for opposite arguments. One uses the figures to argue against, and one turned the figures into percentages to argue for.

How ****ing boring.

I think getting to the play-offs would have been most people's most optimistic outcome at the start of the season. We've already achieved that barring a Preston type disaster, so everything from here on in is a 'free' hit.

Will it be disappointing to to fall short of autos if we don't make it? Of course it will, but you could argue that some of our tougher matches haven't come until now so the final points total in May will tell us what we were capable of over a season.

I hope the players see the next 6 matches as a 'free' hit and feel no pressure when they go out and perform, as they have earnt the right to enjoy these final few games of the regular season. Treat them like 6 Cup Finals and hopefully we'll be in the right frame of mind to play 3 more if needed, but it is certainly within our ability to win the next 6 matches as there is not one team there that I think have the beating of us if we're on our game.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I couldn't care less about any of those six players
    care to rethink now?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I really hope you don't turn up for the remaining home games. **** me, what a miserable fecker you are
    Probably so but was just being realistic

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Let’s see what happens Tuesday
    you called it