+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From a Fulham fan

From a Fulham fan

Hi lads, just wanted to say how brilliant the run in has been, interesting reading your point of view, contrary to what I've read the vast majority of Fulham fans have every respect for what you've achieved this season.

Ultimately we both deserve to go up alongside Wolves. And it'd be a fool who gambled on whether its going to be us or you who finishes second. Whatever, they'll be no piss taking from our end.

We're playing some wonderful football and it seems like the team feel they are unbeatable at the moment. Mitro has been the final piece of the Jigsaw for us really, just completing the team that nearly was last year.

It's clearly going to be very close. I honestly hope that whoever misses out on second, ultimately goes up via the play offs and that we meet again next season in the PL.

Re: From a Fulham fan

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham1879 View Post
    Hi lads, just wanted to say how brilliant the run in has been, interesting reading your point of view, contrary to what I've read the vast majority of Fulham fans have every respect for what you've achieved this season.

Ultimately we both deserve to go up alongside Wolves. And it'd be a fool who gambled on whether its going to be us or you who finishes second. Whatever, they'll be no piss taking from our end.

We're playing some wonderful football and it seems like the team feel they are unbeatable at the moment. Mitro has been the final piece of the Jigsaw for us really, just completing the team that nearly was last year.

It's clearly going to be very close. I honestly hope that whoever misses out on second, ultimately goes up via the play offs and that we meet again next season in the PL.
    We are taking over this board ��
    I agree with your words totally, feel the same way,we want out team to win, but also have some class when we win or lose,
    Cardiff fans on here know ther football, and very knowledgeable

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    I agree with your words totally, feel the same way,we want out team to win, but also have some class when we win or lose,
    Having watched all of our home games so far I must admit Fulham and Wolves are the best sides to visit this season, but Brentford and Millwall weren't far behind and could well do us a favour in the next couple of games. Think it will go down to the last game who gets second. god help who loses out as we both remember recent misery in the playoffs.

Certainly the best team in the league for me, Tom Cairney has no business playing in this league, and Mitrovic has been a huge difference for you.
    Sessengon is some player too.

Trying to predict this division is like trying to nail jelly to the ceiling. But on current form, of your five games left, Millwall look the only ones who are capable of beating you.
    As for us, if it were only the result against Wolves it would be one thing, but, although we did well to get our late equaliser, our performance against Sheff Utd was a little bit of a worry.
    If we bounce back with three points against Villa I reckon the boost in confidence will see us through and we’ll just about do it.
    Whatever happens though, it’s been one of the most enjoyable seasons I’ve had supporting the City.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Trying to predict this division is like trying to nail jelly to the ceiling. But on current form, of your five games left, Millwall look the only ones who are capable of beating you.
    As for us, if it were only the result against Wolves it would be one thing, but, although we did well to get our late equaliser, our performance against Sheff Utd was a little bit of a worry.
    If we bounce back with three points against Villa I reckon the boost in confidence will see us through and we’ll just about do it.
    Whatever happens though, it’s been one of the most enjoyable seasons I’ve had supporting the City.
    Same here’s it’s been incredible, with a sting in the tail for one of us, just enjoying every minute

Welcome

Of course we know our football, we are the #1 Cardiff City forum

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Welcome

Of course we know our football, we are the #1 Cardiff City forum
    Yes we are

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Yes we are
    I'm just glad they haven't gone on ****. What a load of mongs over there

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    ^^^This.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Certainly the best team in the league for me, Tom Cairney has no business playing in this league, and Mitrovic has been a huge difference for you.
    Sessengon is some player too.
    Same here, Fulham are the best team I have seen at the CCS this season. They were clearly better than us that day unlike the other 2 teams to beat us at home (Preston and Wolves).

They're on an incredible run but I think Millwall can put a stop to it and help us out.

Hi fulham guys. Do you really think you can win all your remaining games, a lot on here think that might be the case.
    Unlikely in my opinion, but the same goes for us. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    Same here, Fulham are the best team I have seen at the CCS this season. They were clearly better than us that day unlike the other 2 teams to beat us at home (Preston and Wolves).

They're on an incredible run but I think Millwall can put a stop to it and help us out.
    I think they will drop points against Brentford and Wall myself. They'll trounce the other lot. 11 points to get them up to 89. Well get 91.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Hi fulham guys. Do you really think you can win all your remaining games, a lot on here think that might be the case.
    Unlikely in my opinion, but the same goes for us. What do you think?
    We can win all our games, but I don’t we will, the games that will potentially drop points, is brentford home and millwall away, knowing us and 44 years of supporting us we will lose to reading, we can’t keep winning, it seems we are likely to finish 3rd worse case scenario, I go into every game nervous and fearing the worse,

I think they will drop points against Brentford and Wall myself. They'll trounce the other lot. 11 points to get them up to 89. Well get 91.
    If it ends that we miss out by two points, the qpr game is where we would of lost it, after winning easily, our manger then made bizarre subs, backed by a ex palace boss I spoke to yesterday, should of seen the game out with defensive minded players, oh well time will tell

I'm just glad they haven't gone on ****. What a load of mongs over there
    Yeah and they have got that condescending twerp of a mod in Sven.

Best of luck anyway, if you win 'em all you'll deserve it.
    When I say best of luck.............................

If it ends that we miss out by two points, the qpr game is where we would of lost it, after winning easily, our manger then made bizarre subs, backed by a ex palace boss I spoke to yesterday, should of seen the game out with defensive minded players, oh well time will tell
    We were robbed at Wall, and to an extent should have been a few goals up before sheff weds started to play and get a draw..it's A crazy old league.

Fulham and Cardiff both came down together, so perhaps we might very well go back up together?

How many times have we seen the 3rd best team in the division lose out at Wembley? That bothers me. The last thing either of us can afford is a blip in form over the last three games going into the play offs.

I'm really not convinced by Millwall at all. I think Brentford will give us a tougher game personally. Its their Cup Final every time they play us and they're not a bad little side. I think Millwall will run out of steam.

I said only a fool would gamble on who finishes second. But if I'm honest and was forced to put my house on it, I'd still go for Cardiff as we're just running out of games.

If there were 10 games to go then I think it would be different. But really, all you need to do is put two wins together, and then I think its pretty much over.

Tomorrow is absolutely massive. IF we beat Reading then you really HAVE to beat Villa, otherwise I think mentally there's a danger that your lads might just choke. Like I said, that game in hand could turn out to be the key.

I believe teams finishing in 3rd have been promoted the most frequently via the Championship playoffs, but it's only around 1 in 3 that have done so overall, whilst around 2 out of 3 times overall one of the teams in other finishing positions has been promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Best of luck anyway, if you win 'em all you'll deserve it.
    When I say best of luck.............................
    Thanks, Hoping we get no luck and start losing ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Fulham and Cardiff both came down together, so perhaps we might very well go back up together?
    Wouldn’t that be fantastic

One of the "best days out" in football, is Fulham away

Never miss it..