+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FT: ASTON VILLA 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: ASTON VILLA 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

It's one of those times we're not getting the luck.

Two shots hit posts - ours goes out, theirs goes in.

We created chances, sure we need to lift our game but that's two games where we should have come way with something. Just got to keep plugging away - and drop Gunnarsson.

Re: ASTON VILLA v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I honestly don't think they are that good, they have more quality than us but they aren't putting sides away. I think they will slip up somewhere but we have to get our act together pretty quick.
    Yep you must start winning now. You can’t afford any more slip ups. A dismal night all round with Wrexham losing badly and looking likely to not even make the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep you must start winning now. You can’t afford any more slip ups. A dismal night all round with Wrexham losing badly and looking likely to not even make the play offs.
    Would have helped if your lot could play football...

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    That will be a first....no chance. If we don’t get auto, save yourself some pain and go and travel in a very remote part of the world fir a few months and forget ccfc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    It's one of those times we're not getting the luck.

Two shots hit posts - ours goes out, theirs goes in.

We created chances, sure we need to lift our game but that's two games where we should have come way with something. Just got to keep plugging away - and drop Gunnarsson.
    I'm a Gunnars fan but he wasn't great tonight. God I hope Ralls is fit soon

F*CK Wrexham

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Would have helped if your lot could play football...
    We were playing well before they scored against the run of play. They did enough to win thereafter but if they play like that Brentford and Millwall will take points off them.Lets hope so.

Did so well, in fact amazingly well, to get to an almost unassailable position but we've pissed ourselves and seen the good looking fella stroll into our territory and steal the girl from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Did so well, in fact amazingly well, to get to an almost unassailable position but we've pissed ourselves and seen the good looking fella stroll into our territory and steal the girl from us.
    Just need to get ourselves a new pair of jeans on in the next few games, she'll realise he's a smarmy twat and we'll have her back in our arms before May.

Dust ourselves down and go again..... !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Not over yet. You can win the girl back. No more **** ups can be afforded now though.

Gunnarsson is not in any kind of form to keep his place in the team. He cannot keep up with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Gunnarsson is not in any kind of form to keep his place in the team. He cannot keep up with anyone.
    Had to come off for Bryson. He couldn't get near Grealish. I think Bryson would have..

Fulham now have their tough games. Brentford are in fine form and Millwall are absolutely flying. Surely one of these will take points off them. They were nothing special tonight.
    We were average, reading better team 1st half, could of scored early on, we need to be a lot better than today