Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
That's a lot more rational and I agree with the view that our midfield is unbalanced since Gunnars has come back - and I posted this on another thread a few days ago. However, he will still have an important role to play over the next few games - even if from the bench. We don't need to get rid of him - just get him to work within a system that has been brilliant for us for a few months.
He's a good player under Warnock and will most definitely have a big part to play, but he's left gunnar in and shuffled the rest about in and out without realising it's gunnar that needed to be replaced, in my opinion.
Start with what was working, when we are leading bring him on under the instruction he is there to protect the back 4 and play short passes not 60 yarders
I'm not upset at Gunnar, he's done what he's been told (tried to) I'm just baffled Neil hasn't seen it himself.

I don't want a great bunch of lads to keep trying Neil, I really want our awesome team to get what has been in rest for so long this season, make all the jokes he wants about being the hunters now, we could and should be comfortable in second now, so no prisoners pleaseNeil, upset who you need to upset and get this lot over the line. We know you read the board, grab this by the scruff for **** sake.