HE IS F UCKING SHIT
    I agree

Re: GET RID OF GUNNERSON NOW !!! No I can't spell it

Quote Originally Posted by Rydogscccfc View Post
    Gunarsson is ****ing shit

Dilly Dilly.
    Dilly Dilly

His job was to monitor Grealish, and he couldn’t get a fkin whiff of him.
    Needs a rest this weekend, our Icelandic Prince is worn out!

WHAT have I been ****ing telling you for years ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    His job was to monitor Grealish, and he couldn’t get a fkin whiff of him.
    Needs a rest this weekend, our Icelandic Prince is worn out!
    Needs a rest until the world cup

The sooner Ralls is back the better.

Soon as he's fit we break up a working midfield that all know what they are doing.

I've been a calm fan all season, but Warnock has really ****ing done me in with this insistence on forcing Gunnar into the team.

Righteo, he's got loads right all season, and also helped put us into a position we never thought we would be in, so thanks Neil, now ffs give us back our midfield. Thanks.

I know I should be grateful, and be enjoying the ride the manager has taken us on, but we were 8 points clear with a game in hand, so forgive me for not wanting to end up in the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    WHAT have I been ****ing telling you for years ?
    He is what he is- lower mid table championship player at best.

I think this is a bit unfair, he was sent out there to follow Grealish around and he did that pretty well until we fell asleep at a corner and gave him acres of space. Did Gunnar turn into Pirlo in everyone's minds while he was injured?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I think this is a bit unfair, he was sent out there to follow Grealish around and he did that pretty well until we fell asleep at a corner and gave him acres of space. Did Gunnar turn into Pirlo in everyone's minds while he was injured?
    No, but he's tried passing like him since he came back.

He is a good defender.

He's upset a perfectly good midfield.

What does Gunnarsson offer?

Can't pass the ball. Sorry, most of the time Grealish was well away from him.

All he has is a long throw ( which we never score from ) and that Icelandic grrrrrr spirit.

For a "defensive" midfielder, our midfield has looked weaker since he returned.

He is still the best midfielder we have,why do you think Warnock always plays him when fit!

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    What does Gunnarsson offer?

Can't pass the ball. Sorry, most of the time Grealish was well away from him.

All he has is a long throw ( which we never score from ) and that Icelandic grrrrrr spirit.

And Morrison can throw it further

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    He is still the best midfielder we have,why do you think Warnock always plays him when fit!
    No he isn’t

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    And Morrison can throw it further
    But Morrison is the only one who can head a ball properly, he would need to throw it very high.

Iceland will be grateful to us for getting him match fit for the World Cup finals ......

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post

This ^

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Iceland will be grateful to us for getting him match fit for the World Cup finals ......
    His twin brother plays for Iceland

Thought I had seen everything with the 'get rid of Madine' thread straight after last Fridays game but this one takes the biscuit. Yes Gunnersson didn't play well tonight but then neither did Hoilett, Zohore, Grujic, Morrison or Bamba. Perhaps we should put them all on the first train out of Cardiff in the morning !!. Talk about over reaction. We are still in with a chance of automatic, so lets see what happens.

Buck stops firmly with NW for shoehorning Gunner straight back into the team when he’s clearly not fit.

He’s not the first manager, and he won’t be the last, to have his favourites but I think it’s been a massive error of judgement on his part.

Sooner Ralls is back and put Damour in for the overrated Ice man we'll be back to normal hopefully NW sees that Gunnar isn't up to it and tbh he's doesn't want to be here anyway let him rot for the remainder of the season on the bench and **** him off in the summer!

He's been quality since Warnock joined. Not the last three games though. We were crying out for Bryson to get close to Grealish. Gunnar couldn't get near him.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Thought I had seen everything with the 'get rid of Madine' thread straight after last Fridays game but this one takes the biscuit. Yes Gunnersson didn't play well tonight but then neither did Hoilett, Zohore, Grujic, Morrison or Bamba. Perhaps we should put them all on the first train out of Cardiff in the morning !!. Talk about over reaction. We are still in with a chance of automatic, so lets see what happens.
    Even you can realise since gunnar has come back in to the team we've gone from unbeatable to can't win shit