+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2 games 2 worldies

2 games 2 worldies

I don't think we have done much wrong the last two games but have conceded two special goals - surely our luck can/should change - probably get pelters but anyway .... Ps please drop gunnarson as we are carrying him

Re: 2 games 2 worldies

This run of not scoring has coincided perfectly with Hoilett having 3 very poor games. NML had a good go tonight but Hoilett was our main weapon and he just isn't on it at the moment.

Re: 2 games 2 worldies

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I don't think we have done much wrong the last two games but have conceded two special goals - surely our luck can/should change - probably get pelters but anyway .... Ps please drop gunnarson as we are carrying him
    I don't think it can be put down to two isolated incidents, there's a whole lot of football in between those two goals. We can defend, that's for sure, but we can't keep the ball, which invites pressure. Time after time we give the ball away because there aren't any options or movement, Zohore may as well as not been on the pitch tonight, he didn't receive one ball into his feet. I suppose people will look at our misses, great save etc, but we have to create more from open play and keep the ball for periods in the game, pressure leads to goals against, giving away free kicks or set plays, which leads to goals against. That was a very poor performance.