+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ken Zohore

Ken Zohore

Amount of stick he got tonight is ridiculous. Spends 80% of his time chasing down 4 defenders passing between themselves. Majority of the rest of his time battling to head long balls on to no one running in behind. He's class and we're not even giving him a chance. Frustrating evening. 5 to go, hopefully we attack them teams.

Re: Ken Zohore

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Amount of stick he got tonight is ridiculous. Spends 80% of his time chasing down 4 defenders passing between themselves. Majority of the rest of his time battling to head long balls on to no one running in behind. He's class and we're not even giving him a chance. Frustrating evening. 5 to go, hopefully we attack them teams.
    Agreed. He needs a partner up there with him. Perhaps Madine or Pilks can perform this role?

If he's looking out wide for support, then either the likes of Sheff Utd, Wolves and Villa found us dead easy to work out, or Hoilett and NML have gone missing for the last two games. My heart prays it's the former.

Defo needs a partner. And we are always worse once he goes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Agreed. He needs a partner up there with him. Perhaps Madine or Pilks can perform this role?

If he's looking out wide for support, then either the likes of Sheff Utd, Wolves and Villa found us dead easy to work out, or Hoilett and NML have gone missing for the last two games. My heart prays it's the former.
    Wolves worked us out.

Anyone with eyes will see we ALWAYS INSIST ON PASSING IT WIDE. There will be a gaping hole in the defence to thread a ball into an we will hit it wide mate, it's worked all season, we caught teams like villa and wolves cold with brilliant performances, but we need more to our game for these last 5.

I've still got faith in automatic, villa result has pissed me off where as I was ok.after the wolves game

Zohore is just going thru the motions nowadays - chasing emptily around defenders and giving up when getting within a few yards.

Would he know what to do if by some freakish chance he won the ball?

Lost count of the number of his miskicks near goal

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Midget View Post
    Zohore is just going thru the motions nowadays - chasing emptily around defenders and giving up when getting within a few yards.

Would he know what to do if by some freakish chance he won the ball?

Lost count of the number of his miskicks near goal
    Think he miss kicks on purpose, last night he set himself up and sure a couple of times they have fallen to others.

Aside from that he works hard with at times minimal support, he isn't a madine style battering ram, he clearly prefers the ball to feet.

Think he was a big part of our great run over Feb and March. Needs another goal.

He needs a partner up front. Ken has the pace and power to terrorise defenders as we have seen previously.

2 options for me:

Ken and pilks - Ken as target man and pilks playing off him

Or

Ken and madine - madine as target man and Ken using his pace and strength playing off him chasing flick ons and through balls.

Quote Originally Posted by RygeTheRam View Post
    He needs a partner up front. Ken has the pace and power to terrorise defenders as we have seen previously.

2 options for me:

Ken and pilks - Ken as target man and pilks playing off him

Or

Ken and madine - madine as target man and Ken using his pace and strength playing off him chasing flick ons and through balls.
    I think Danny ward would have been the perfect choice to partner him. A real shame we lost him to injury.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Think he miss kicks on purpose, last night he set himself up and sure a couple of times they have fallen to others.

Aside from that he works hard with at times minimal support, he isn't a madine style battering ram, he clearly prefers the ball to feet.

Think he was a big part of our great run over Feb and March. Needs another goal.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Defo needs a partner. And we are always worse once he goes off.
    Needs to start jumping for balls too