+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We can still get promoted

We can still get promoted

I think we will get 11 points from the rest of our games whilst Fulham get 8 points

Re: We can still get promoted

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I think we will get 11 points from the rest of our games whilst Fulham get 8 points
    Yeah ok

Out confidence is shot to pieces and our legs have gone

Momentum has well and truly left the building, Fulham won’t let it slip now after finally gaining second spot. To think, we could have gone 10 clear of them if derby game hasn’t been stitched up. You couldn’t make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Momentum has well and truly left the building, Fulham won’t let it slip now after finally gaining second spot. To think, we could have gone 10 clear of them if derby game hasn’t been stitched up. You couldn’t make it up.
    this could well be it

We were on a roll and confidence was really high, we were flying, then Derby cheated ( nothing else you can call it ) and then the international break came ( i mentioned that worried me and i felt we could have done without it )

If we had beaten Derby then, these last 3 results wouldnt have mattered that much ( i know we could still go upto derby and win, but the momentum has gone )