+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Glass Half Full Head on today

Glass Half Full Head on today

Now that I've seen the Holy Grail which was supposed to be the Premier League and it 'aint all that' and I've tasted victory and losses at Wembley so for a while now I've been looking for that football rush. I used to dread the thought of meeting the Jacks or the Worzels in the play offs (or anyone else at that matter) as I couldn't bear the thought of losing to them but now Id relish the thought of that massive high and to be honest could actually live with the loss...well I feel I could.
    So if we do end up in the playoffs then so be it and ill look forward to it as everyone knows its the best way to go up.
    Its like winning the FA Cup, the league and promotion all in 90 mins...Imagine that, just like in 2003 v QPR but at Wembley for the biggest (supposed) prize in football.....saying that losing would be like your missus having her back doors smashed in in front of you and having to pay to watch, saying that some of you on this board would probably enjoy that too haha.

On another even more positive note for automatic promotion, we just need to match or better Fulham’s results and win our game in hand but IMO Fulham will win two and draw two which will give them 89 points based on that we would need to win 3, draw 1 and could afford even lose one based on my assumption.
    It’s still very much doable
    #KeepTheFaith .....I know it’s difficult

Re: Glass Half Full Head on today

I did state in an earlier thread that any points won against Wolves and Villa should be looked upon as a bonus..and i was laughed at...
    I then continued to say we could win 4 out of the remaining 5 ..Hull being the hardest one.
    I stick by my guns.
    Come on City!

I'm looking at 2nd place as a bonus now.
    The playoffs are a great back up if we fail.
    Rather be us than Brentford..Boro...Derby..Millwall..Sheff U..Brizzle.

6 into 2 doesn't go..positively.