+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for Norwich

Team for Norwich

Surely there have to be a couple of changes, even if just to freshen up a jaded looking team.
    The back 5 look after themselves.
    Midfield question marks over all 3. Gunnar clearly not 100% yet, can we wait any longer?
    Gujic not working with Gunnar and Paterson not really a midfielder.
    With Ralls still not fit, at least he should be ready for the playoffs.....this leaves Bryson and Damour as our other options .
    Up front Junior and Ken looking jaded but NML stepping up. Time for Madine or Pilks perhaps. This is my team.
    Etheridge
    Pelts
    Bamba
    Morrison
    Bennett
    Paterson
    Bryson
    Gunnar
    NML
    Madine
    Pilks

Re: Team for Norwich

I think the three who look tired are Hoilett, Zohore and Patterson. I'd give Madine a start, and probably keep NML on the right after the other night, and Hoilett on the left because he's the one who creates anything. I though Grujic was poor on Tuesday so i'd pick a midfield three of Grujic, Ralls (if fit ) and Bryson. Leaving Zohore and Patterson on the bench. Another option would be to play Pilkington in the number 10 role, which he could do if Ralls is still out and Bryson and Grujic in midfield. I'd definitely give Gunnarsson a rest.

Mind you with Warnock's strange selections, especially for the subs, maybe Feeney and Harris will feature! I though Feeney played well against Bristol City not so long ago, and he hasn't been seen since. Likewise Harris after his couple of cameos.

I'd bring Manga back in at right back too, as he can pass the ball unlike Peltier.

Etheridge

Manga
    Bamba
    Morrison
    Bennett

Grujic
    Gunnar
    Damour

Paterson

Zohore
    Pilkington

All I know is that Gunnarsson should not play. He is not up to it whatsoever.

Etheridge

Manga
    Bamba
    Morrison
    Bennett

Grujic
    Patterson
    Bryson

NML
    Ken
    Hoilett

The team that wasn't broke and didn't need fixing, playing exactly how they were.

Thanks.

Praying Ralls is fit enough, if he is then it may be worth resting Patterson.
    Gunnar to come one later on.

Later on maybe bring on Madine and Pilks for Zohore and a winger and let Pilks feed off Madine, still with the pace of possibly hoilett to make a difference.

Moat likely to see..

Eth

Pelts
    Bamba
    Morrison
    Bennett

Gunnar
    Grujic
    Damour

NML
    Ken
    Hoilett.

Won't see any fault in Gunnar not being able to man Mark, or the fact that him and Grujic try to be in the same positions and tinker Damour in to see if that is what's been wrong for 3 games