+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World War 3 Update

World War 3 Update

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”

3:15 am - 12 Apr 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...74422587965440

Re: World War 3 Update

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”

God - how does he reach the top level of his chessboard?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Two dimensions right there

Macron's out on a limb re bombing Syria. He either turns tail by acknowledging no proof exists of Syrian military involvement or he loses face.

As for the Twitter-in-Chief, he's handed a different script to transmit each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Macron's out on a limb re bombing Syria. He either turns tail by acknowledging no proof exists of Syrian military involvement or he loses face.

As for the Twitter-in-Chief, he's handed a different script to transmit each day.
    Trump playing multi-dimensional chess, NQAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

They must give it to him early in the morning - do you think they feed it through early morning Fox News like you hide vegetables kids don't like in a soup?

Trump playing multi-dimensional chess, NQAT.
    It's almost like you thought that one up on your own!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Sometimes I wonder why it took such a tactical genius until his 70s to make it into the White House.You would have thought he'd want to control the world in his younger days.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Sometimes I wonder why it took such a tactical genius until his 70s to make it into the White House.You would have thought he'd want to control the world in his younger days.
    In many ways its a shame that the Grand old Duke of York didn't have access to a twitter account

I'm fed waiting up for WW3 to come on , if it starts later tonight could someone record the highlights for me , I particularly like the low flying tomahawks display,

There are many many points to discuss but what is irrefutable is that Putin, Trump, Assad, May, Macron and Blair for gobbing off are all a bunch of *****.

Simplistic I know but there we are. Special mention to the idiot in the White House for his Twatter bollocks.. the ‘greatest’ warrior has never seen a war it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    There are many many points to discuss but what is irrefutable is that Putin, Trump, Assad, May, Macron and Blair for gobbing off are all a bunch of *****.

Simplistic I know but there we are. Special mention to the idiot in the White House for his Twatter bollocks.. the ‘greatest’ warrior has never seen a war it appears.
    What if it is all orchestrated?

What if it is all orchestrated?

Oh that’s alright then, I’ll forgive them.
    I know you’ve a fondness for DT butbsureky you’d agree he’s hardly covering himself in glory this week?

Former head of British Armed Forces gets cut off by Sky when he goes off-script on Syria!

https://twitter.com/el4jc/status/984...569998338?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Former head of British Armed Forces gets cut off by Sky when he goes off-script on Syria!

https://twitter.com/el4jc/status/984...569998338?s=21

Ta for that video found at the link. The MSM keep failing to ask the talking heads they interview what motive would Syria/Russia have in gassing civilians when they're winning. Some American channel I watched did ask the guest that question, his daft reply was that Assad simply can't help himself. Aside from Agent Orange, who described Assad as an 'animal', the corporate media haven't tried to portray Assad as some wild-eyed loon because anyone can determine he's highly intelligent, always calm and measured and, frankly, quite a dull individual.

The OPCW chemical inspectors are widely reported to be in Douma from tomorrow. Many conspiracy theorists and other assorted lunatics who doubt some of the news they receive through the mainstream media are convinced that shadowy figures wish to destroy the site of the alleged attack in order to foil that investigation, and so the nutcases further theorise, bombing operations must begin by tomorrow morning. Syrian time is two hours ahead of GMT.

If our lads are going in, let's remember...

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm fed waiting up for WW3 to come on , if it starts later tonight could someone record the highlights for me , I particularly like the low flying tomahawks display,
    I've ran out of space on my recording box bloody delays ,it's not like footy and the referees calling the odds on TV viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I've ran out of space on my recording box bloody delays ,it's not like footy and the referees calling the odds on TV viewing.
    Happy now? Plenty of bombing for you to get your teeth into on SSN. Enjoy x

Classic distraction, getting pummelled at home with his attorney under criminal investigation so he fires off a few missiles.

I suppose he perceives that it makes his cock bigger.

Sad sad man.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Classic distraction, getting pummelled at home with his attorney under criminal investigation so he fires off a few missiles.

I suppose he perceives that it makes his cock bigger.

Sad sad man.
    Same for May. Sad sad woman, and a practising Christian to boot

Happy now? Plenty of bombing for you to get your teeth into on SSN. Enjoy x
    Yes,not a patch on the first award winning movie Gulf War 2 though.

Same for May. Sad sad woman, and a practising Christian to boot
    Sucking up to America as we need friends post Brexit and likewise to the French ‘we’re still your friend, be kind to us’

Next time some mad **** kills some innocents in this country screaming Allah there will be the udual ‘why do we get targeted?!!’