+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT who can afford to smoke fags these days?

Re: OT who can afford to smoke fags these days?

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    FAT PEOPLE. Avoid the temptation of eating that delicious chocolate cake in the fridge by not buying it in the first place you fat bastards.
    They should probably stop plying their bodies with cheap supermarket booze and go for a walk instead, although who am I to judge........

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They should probably stop plying their bodies with cheap supermarket booze and go for a walk instead, although who am I to judge........
    SAVE MONEY on supermarket booze by simply eating 20 apples and half a bag of sugar, then sit back and eat nothing for two weeks. Hey Presto! the contents of your stomach will have fermented into a belly full of cider and you'll be instantly hammered.

I was once told by a Dr that 5/6 fags a day would have little or no effect on your general health whatsoever as he went on to say that that other forms of pollution killed just as many people.Just like booze of any kind,nothing to worry about taken in moderation but as we all know moderation means different things to different people.And if they don't get you and neither does the fast food shite most of us guzzle and you don't go from some work/industrial illness then you may be one of the very few that die of old age.

I was shocked to realise I was drinking more alcohol than recommended in the Department of Health guidelines. I decided I ought to do something about it, so I quickly drew up my own set of guidelines and I am now well within the recommended level of intake.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    I was once told by a Dr that 5/6 fags a day would have little or no effect on your general health whatsoever as he went on to say that that other forms of pollution killed just as many people.Just like booze of any kind,nothing to worry about taken in moderation but as we all know moderation means different things to different people.And if they don't get you and neither does the fast food shite most of us guzzle and you don't go from some work/industrial illness then you may be one of the very few that die of old age.
    Very few? I thought the population was living longer.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Very few? I thought the population was living longer.
    Your right of course but when you look at the causes of death at any age natural causes is lower than you think.

And as an afterthought people that take in too much sugar in their diet should be treated as lepers as well(bigger killer than smoking or drinking)and thats just about all of us.