+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Imagine if Jeremy Corbyn had failed to declare the purchase of luxury flats

Imagine if Jeremy Corbyn had failed to declare the purchase of luxury flats

The right wing media and the mutton heads on here would have him hung drawn and quartered and would be calling for his sacking and jailing.

But it’s OK, Jeremy Hunt (insert Cockney rhyming slang here) made a honest mistake

Re: Imagine if Jeremy Corbyn had failed to declare the purchase of luxury flats

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    The right wing media and the mutton heads on here would have him hung drawn and quartered and would be calling for his sacking and jailing.

But it’s OK, Jeremy Hunt (insert Cockney rhyming slang here) made a honest mistake
    Of course it not right.

I'm sure during the expensises row , transgression were reported everywhere including right and left politicians , strangely named and shamed by the big heavy tory rag the Telegraph,followed by many right media outlets.

Additionally they have all ravaged May since losing seats in the last election , at some point or other .

From your case history Life On Mars I had a feeling you’d say words to the effect of they all do it both left and right.

I think on this occasion it’s best to just call Jeremy Hunt out on the duplicitous slimey incompetent rat that he is, and it’s appalling that these utter charlatans are in some how a position of public authority over us.

He could learn from the way Jeremy Corbyn handles his expenses. Old JC has his faults but he seems to stand out as someone with a lot more morality then other MPs.

Corbyn has 20-30 of his own MPs he can rely on, the rest of the establishment is against him. But even he will not and never has made light of where the real power in the UK is, and that's the money changers.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    From your case history Life On Mars I had a feeling you’d say words to the effect of they all do it both left and right.

I think on this occasion it’s best to just call Jeremy Hunt out on the duplicitous slimey incompetent rat that he is, and it’s appalling that these utter charlatans are in some how a position of public authority over us.

He could learn from the way Jeremy Corbyn handles his expenses. Old JC has his faults but he seems to stand out as someone with a lot more morality then other MPs.
    I do agree .

All of the are supported by the public purse so all accountable to us left ,right,middle

JC is the most morale man I know in politics he just needs to not side with issues that are apprantly not right or born from right or middle ground
    Thinking because or unpopular in case he may upset voters . Tough decesions make good leaders,easy job just protesting and disagreeing .

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    JC has spent his whole life doing that - as that is the easy bit (and he's very good at it). What was todays campaign ?, Prince Charles not become heir to the throne as he represents the colonial past etc.

Jez is anti capitalist - fair enough on him. So this problem would never arise as all property is theft etc etc.

In Hunts case - he owns / owned 50% of a property company that he bought into. As it was a shell company , the cabinet office advice is that it does not need to be registered within the usual 28 day limit. The accountant took this to be mean it would be the same with register of MPs interests, when they realised this was not the case , then the register of interests was updated - 6 months after he first registered it with the Cabinet office. As I read it - at the time of his investment - it was a shell company making no money.

Did Hunt gain any money in that 6 month period ? or were there any decisions he made that affected that Co ?, if not - then it's nothing story - if he did then its a Police matter etc
    alrght feedback?
    I was listening to the second coming earlier, you’re right it was a great album 😃😃

Didn't George Osborne once engage in some property development via a temporary offshore registered company?

Imagine if the lefties had let all the child abuse in places like Rochdale take place. Imagine if loads of people had died unnecessarily on their watch in Staffordshire.

Imagine if their leader could see no wrong in what Russia does these days and imagine if their leader was undoubtedly anti-Semitic.

Can you just imagine?

Just imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Imagine if the lefties had let all the child abuse in places like Rochdale take place. Imagine if loads of people had died unnecessarily on their watch in Staffordshire.

Imagine if their leader could see no wrong in what Russia does these days and imagine if their leader was undoubtedly anti-Semitic.

Can you just imagine?

Just imagine.
    We could be here all night with what about this what about that from both sides.

So have you anything to say about Jeremy Hunt’s behaviour??

We could be here all night with what about this what about that from both sides.

Jeremy should be booted out, along with a number of MP's that break the law, or cross the line on employment law .

That includes uttering abuse on social media , fraud , sexual harassment , drug and drink convictions ,suspension by the party ,then automatic de- selection from thier party , an by elections held immediately, simples.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

Can you just imagine?

Just imagine.
    Or 80 people die in a tower block fire , if we are going to be silly about things

Corbyn is anti Zionist , not anti Semitic

I thought the boss had banned you ?

It was so much easy when Labour were always involved in money scandals and the tories into sex scandals - you knew where you should in those days - nowadays it's all over the shop.
    Bored now
    Bored by something you yourself spend a lot of your time obsessing and posting about? There is a solution...

Ditto big man
    That makes no sense.

A trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    That makes no sense.

A trend.
    He’s completely lost the plot Eric. Just ignore him from now on, I’m going to

He’s completely lost the plot Eric. Just ignore him from now on, I’m going to
    So, disagreeing and having a different opinion means that "he's lost the plot"? I've noticed others that feel obligated to disagree with anything and everything on here but I have yet to see you call them out on that so long as they agree with you.

Oh, and referring to individuals as "mutton heads" was profoundly wacist and wude and I'm reporting you for hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    So, disagreeing and having a different opinion means that "he's lost the plot"? I've noticed others that feel obligated to disagree with anything and everything on here but I have yet to see you call them out on that so long as they agree with you.

Oh, and referring to individuals as "mutton heads" was profoundly wacist and wude and I'm reporting you for hate speech.

I'd say that if I were buying 7 apartments from a single developer on a single development, then I would be expecting a very hefty bulk discount and if I wasn't getting such a discount i'd look elsewhere.