+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham's Ryan Fredericks says...

Fulham's Ryan Fredericks says...

"We're on the best run in the league, we go out to each game and we're fighting for every ball, every challenge we're getting stuck into, wanting to win it, and it's proven to be good in the end".

and

"Cardiff are a good team as well. They're not going to throw it away, it's still in their hands. We have just got to make sure we do everything in our power to win the next four games."

Sensible and realistic talk from the Fulham man.

For most of the season we've been admiring and applauding how the Bluebirds have gone about their business with belief, commitment, energy and physicality. There's no reason to believe that approach won't see them through the next 5 games.

I hope the manager, coaches and players single-mindedly stick to that mantra remembering what the success it's brought them. Don't over-complicate it now and we'll be alright.

And good luck

Re: Fulham's Ryan Fredericks says...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    "We're on the best run in the league, we go out to each game and we're fighting for every ball, every challenge we're getting stuck into, wanting to win it, and it's proven to be good in the end".

and

"Cardiff are a good team as well. They're not going to throw it away, it's still in their hands. We have just got to make sure we do everything in our power to win the next four games."

Sensible and realistic talk from the Fulham man.

For most of the season we've been admiring and applauding how the Bluebirds have gone about their business with belief, commitment, energy and physicality. There's no reason to believe that approach won't see them through the next 5 games.

I hope the manager, coaches and players single-mindedly stick to that mantra remembering what the success it's brought them. Don't over-complicate it now and we'll be alright.

And good luck

Very much as most Fulham fans see it, can go either way,

If I was a betting man its between us or them

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If I was a betting man its between us or them
    It’s Fulham