+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The up all night World War 3 thread.

The up all night World War 3 thread.

Many signs are pointing towards bombing raids on Syria commencing at between midnight and 3am UK time tonight/tomorrow. Here's a handy twitter account with rolling news updates: https://twitter.com/A_J_S_B

If bombing occurs can its aims be achieved without antagonising the Russians into a response?

Re: The up all night World War 3 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Many signs are pointing towards bombing raids on Syria commencing at between midnight and 3am UK time tonight/tomorrow. Here's a handy twitter account with rolling news updates: https://twitter.com/A_J_S_B

If bombing occurs can its aims be achieved without antagonising the Russians into a response?
    What are the aims?

Good question. I'm hoping it'll be a repeat of last April's one-off salvo of rockets at an unimportant target that Russia could ignore and Trump appeared to act tough so as to assuage his critics.

George Galloway

Verified account

@georgegalloway

We are the victims of a monstrous deception perpetrated by the wicked for the benefit of the worst people on the earth. The first victims will be Syrians. But they will not be the last. #Syria #Russia #Trump #May #Macron

https://twitter.com/georgegalloway/s...18934179778565

Statement from Trump in 30 mins?!!!

Syria is under massive and sustained attack by US, UK and France forces.

Everything rests on if and how Russia responds.

Seems as though Russia's doing nowt. Their S-400 defence systems haven't been used.

May released a TV statement. She would seem sincere to the uninformed, but what she's okayed is illegal under international law.

Time for the wooden hill.

Blog Entries

Seems as though Russia's doing nowt. Their S-400 defence systems haven't been used.

May released a TV statement. She would seem sincere to the uninformed, but what she's okayed is illegal under international law.

Time for the wooden hill.
    I was struggling to keep my dinner down.

I'm intrigued by May. She's a vicar's daughter so was very likely nurtured well but chose to become a blackhearted individual.

Successive British governments had no respect for international law by illegally attacking Iraq, Libya and today Syria. Citizens have to abide by laws, for us ignorance of any law is no defence, yet for politicians the same standard doesn't apply.

The attack by US/UK/France was a symbolic one with few casualties and little damage. How the situation there which is in its 7th year is finally resolved is a head scratcher because the US and its allies along with their paid for head choppers on the ground appear determined to remove Assad while Russia is bent on supporting him.

I'm intrigued by May. She's a vicar's daughter so was very likely nurtured well but chose to become a blackhearted individual.

Successive British governments had no respect for international law by illegally attacking Iraq, Libya and today Syria. Citizens have to abide by laws, for us ignorance of any law is no defence, yet for politicians the same standard doesn't apply.

The attack by US/UK/France was a symbolic one with few casualties and little damage. How the situation there which is in its 7th year is finally resolved is a head scratcher because the US and its allies along with their paid for head choppers on the ground appear determined to remove Assad while Russia is bent on supporting him.
    What a mess.

Wannabe dictators, warmongers, money launderers, perverts, racists, liars, hypocrites, narcissists, opportunists, carpet baggers, xenophobes, chancers and spivs, all essential criteria on the Tory job spec. Their party is a rogues gallery of privileged criminality.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    What a mess.

Wannabe dictators, warmongers, money launderers, perverts, racists, liars, hypocrites, narcissists, opportunists, carpet baggers, xenophobes, chancers and spivs, all essential criteria on the Tory job spec. Their party is a rogues gallery of privileged criminality.
    "" Wannabe dictators, warmongers, money launderers, perverts, racists, liars, hypocrites, narcissists, opportunists, carpet baggers, xenophobes, chancers and spivs"""

Yep agree , bloody
    Russians and Syrian leadership , the poor suffering ordinary folk of those countries, persecuted, gassed , jailed ,suppressed ,how many I wonder have died without us knowing.

Think I'll stick with our awful nasty bunch , feel a bit safer , not overly pleased at times , no society is perfect ,some are better than most and they mainly sit in the alleged "greedy, spivy" Western world , and in my view we come closer than most in being a fair minded society .

Cheap flights and permanent residency is available in Syria and Russia , via www.get me outofcapitlism.com,
    dont go just get though .

What the feck has it got to do with us? Are we the world police? You need to look closer to home to see how these Tory psychopaths have murdered the sick and disabled. Oh and whilst we are at it, whose been selling arms and chemicals to despots so they can gas and kill their people mmmmm let me think now.

What the feck has it got to do with us? Are we the world police? You need to look closer to home to see how these Tory psychopaths have murdered the sick and disabled. Oh and whilst we are at it, whose been selling arms and chemicals to despots so they can gas and kill their people mmmmm let me think now.
    I get all that but being a apologist for Russia and Syria is as bad as the suffering of others, the poor and disabled of this country have a better deal than there's, I get your anti Tory agenda .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I get all that but being a apologist for Russia and Syria is as bad as the suffering of others, the poor and disabled of this country have a better deal than there's, I get your anti Tory agenda .
    Believe me, I am not an apologist for anyone especially Russian and Syria. I just hate the thought of the poor people in these countries suffering year in year out, whether it at the hands of their own government or ours. Dropping bombs on them will not help them, will it? There need to be other solutions.

Great grammar from Mr 45 himself.

So proud of our great Military which will soon be, after the spending of billions of fully approved dollars, the finest that our Country has ever had. There won’t be anything, or anyone, even close!

What a cock he is .....

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Great grammar from Mr 45 himself.

So proud of our great Military which will soon be, after the spending of billions of fully approved dollars, the finest that our Country has ever had. There won’t be anything, or anyone, even close!

What a cock he is .....
    My brother is a Major in the Medics, I don’t want him going over to Syria to fight a war that isn’t ours and potentially be injured or worse. The armed forces are there to protect this country not fight everyone else’s wars. I also served in the forces, before Mars Bar accuses me of being unpatriotic or some other shit. My mother was also a Major in the WRAC so I’ve got plenty of reasons to support our troops.

As I’ve said previously amazing how the greatest ‘warriors’ have never seen a war.

Believe me, I am not an apologist for anyone especially Russian and Syria. I just hate the thought of the poor people in these countries suffering year in year out, whether it at the hands of their own government or ours. Dropping bombs on them will not help them, will it? There need to be other solutions.
    What is the answer though the Syrian goverment or the Russians don't care ,I wish there was a better option, you can't gas or poison folk its imorale, guy in WW2 liked to gas folk

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What is the answer though the Syrian goverment or the Russians don't care ,I wish there was a better option, you can't gas or poison folk its imorale, guy in WW2 liked to gas folk
    The current online chatter is IRAN next, although this isn't a surprise. If twitter is any marker, Trump I think will have lost much of his core support over this, some of his extreme right commentators are not holding back with their condemnation of his actions, Alex Jones has raised his extreme level of modi operandi to extreme extreme extreme modi operandi, OM called it last night, i never thought he'd do it, he knows there was extreme doubt regarding this chemical attack, like anyone who has gone down this path previously, he now joins the hall of fame (sic) of warmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    The current online chatter is IRAN next, although this isn't a surprise. If twitter is any marker, Trump I think will have lost much of his core support over this, some of his extreme right commentators are not holding back with their condemnation of his actions, Alex Jones has raised his extreme level of modi operandi to extreme extreme extreme modi operandi, OM called it last night, i never thought he'd do it, he knows there was extreme doubt regarding this chemical attack, like anyone who has gone down this path previously, he now joins the hall of fame (sic) of warmonger.
    It seems to be a game within a game, within a game

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It seems to be a game within a game, within a game
    Have you seen the spreadsheet being maintained on the web regarding all the CEO resignations since the executive order was implemented, with regards to human trafficking and perverts?, another biggie yesterday, and a Brit at that!!!!

Have you seen the spreadsheet being maintained on the web regarding all the CEO resignations since the executive order was implemented, with regards to human trafficking and perverts?, another biggie yesterday, and a Brit at that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I have seen this, Epstein island ?, Hellary video getting a lot of coverage at the moment, unless its the tarmac tete-a-tete i'm not buying this one, the descriptions of its content are too horrific to contemplate unless she really is a satanist!!!

Exactly how many Syrian people were killed or hurt in the bombing by USA, UK and France?

I have seen this, Epstein island ?, Hellary video getting a lot of coverage at the moment, unless its the tarmac tete-a-tete i'm not buying this one, the descriptions of its content are too horrific to contemplate unless she really is a satanist!!!
    It's the hidden Instagram account of that former underage girl who Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew both have in common (Epstein related). I follow John Podesta on Twitter, and the image popped on my feed. I just mentioned it as you seem to be knowledgeable about Q, which I am not.

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/stat...33422618251270