+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The up all night World War 3 thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The up all night World War 3 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Have you seen the spreadsheet being maintained on the web regarding all the CEO resignations since the executive order was implemented, with regards to human trafficking and perverts?, another biggie yesterday, and a Brit at that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I have seen this, Epstein island ?, Hellary video getting a lot of coverage at the moment, unless its the tarmac tete-a-tete i'm not buying this one, the descriptions of its content are too horrific to contemplate unless she really is a satanist!!!

I have seen this, Epstein island ?, Hellary video getting a lot of coverage at the moment, unless its the tarmac tete-a-tete i'm not buying this one, the descriptions of its content are too horrific to contemplate unless she really is a satanist!!!
    It's the hidden Instagram account of that former underage girl who Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew both have in common (Epstein related). I follow John Podesta on Twitter, and the image popped on my feed. I just mentioned it as you seem to be knowledgeable about Q, which I am not.

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/stat...33422618251270

It's the hidden Instagram account of that former underage girl who Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew both have in common (Epstein related). I follow John Podesta on Twitter, and the image popped on my feed. I just mentioned it as you seem to be knowledgeable about Q, which I am not.

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/stat...33422618251270
    BTW, I follow him for political reasons, as he's in my basket of 50% influential leftists, but he does seem to attract a certain type of follower!

BTW, I follow him for political reasons, as he's in my basket of 50% influential leftists, but he does seem to attract a certain type of follower!

I follow lefties and righties, twitter & press, you have to try and balance between them. Been following Q since it started back in October in addition to the CBTS & various other 8 chan boards, i tend to think Q as an authorised psyop and also is a team of people, the writing styles change from time to time, some of the dissemination of the Syria bombing has been interesting reading. The Ray Chandler stuff was given to the masses by Q, there was a lot more stuff posted on this once this crumb was posted, the cryptic posts are way beyond my thought process but the anon followers go to town with it, i see Comey has had a right leathering today, the seed has been sewn but we will have a bit more Stormy Daniels this week, i'm not sure Bill had as much attention when he was getting knoshed off in the oval office

I follow lefties and righties, twitter & press, you have to try and balance between them. Been following Q since it started back in October in addition to the CBTS & various other 8 chan boards, i tend to think Q as an authorised psyop and also is a team of people, the writing styles change from time to time, some of the dissemination of the Syria bombing has been interesting reading. The Ray Chandler stuff was given to the masses by Q, there was a lot more stuff posted on this once this crumb was posted, the cryptic posts are way beyond my thought process but the anon followers go to town with it, i see Comey has had a right leathering today, the seed has been sewn but we will have a bit more Stormy Daniels this week, i'm not sure Bill had as much attention when he was getting knoshed off in the oval office
    Yep, it's best to stay sitting on the fence, positioned at the halfway line. Great view! Some people are so far left, or so far right, that they are sitting behind the corner flag!