+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The up all night World War 3 thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The up all night World War 3 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Believe me, I am not an apologist for anyone especially Russian and Syria. I just hate the thought of the poor people in these countries suffering year in year out, whether it at the hands of their own government or ours. Dropping bombs on them will not help them, will it? There need to be other solutions.
    What is the answer though the Syrian goverment or the Russians don't care ,I wish there was a better option, you can't gas or poison folk its imorale, guy in WW2 liked to gas folk

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What is the answer though the Syrian goverment or the Russians don't care ,I wish there was a better option, you can't gas or poison folk its imorale, guy in WW2 liked to gas folk
    The current online chatter is IRAN next, although this isn't a surprise. If twitter is any marker, Trump I think will have lost much of his core support over this, some of his extreme right commentators are not holding back with their condemnation of his actions, Alex Jones has raised his extreme level of modi operandi to extreme extreme extreme modi operandi, OM called it last night, i never thought he'd do it, he knows there was extreme doubt regarding this chemical attack, like anyone who has gone down this path previously, he now joins the hall of fame (sic) of warmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    The current online chatter is IRAN next, although this isn't a surprise. If twitter is any marker, Trump I think will have lost much of his core support over this, some of his extreme right commentators are not holding back with their condemnation of his actions, Alex Jones has raised his extreme level of modi operandi to extreme extreme extreme modi operandi, OM called it last night, i never thought he'd do it, he knows there was extreme doubt regarding this chemical attack, like anyone who has gone down this path previously, he now joins the hall of fame (sic) of warmonger.
    It seems to be a game within a game, within a game

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It seems to be a game within a game, within a game
    Have you seen the spreadsheet being maintained on the web regarding all the CEO resignations since the executive order was implemented, with regards to human trafficking and perverts?, another biggie yesterday, and a Brit at that!!!!

Have you seen the spreadsheet being maintained on the web regarding all the CEO resignations since the executive order was implemented, with regards to human trafficking and perverts?, another biggie yesterday, and a Brit at that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I have seen this, Epstein island ?, Hellary video getting a lot of coverage at the moment, unless its the tarmac tete-a-tete i'm not buying this one, the descriptions of its content are too horrific to contemplate unless she really is a satanist!!!

I have seen this, Epstein island ?, Hellary video getting a lot of coverage at the moment, unless its the tarmac tete-a-tete i'm not buying this one, the descriptions of its content are too horrific to contemplate unless she really is a satanist!!!
    It's the hidden Instagram account of that former underage girl who Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew both have in common (Epstein related). I follow John Podesta on Twitter, and the image popped on my feed. I just mentioned it as you seem to be knowledgeable about Q, which I am not.

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/stat...33422618251270