+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will we win today? Prediction thread

Will we win today? Prediction thread

Norwich looked good last week against Villa, really put them to the sword with pace and creativity.
    They're playing with freedom knowing that they haven't got anything to play for.
    I feel we've been unlucky in the last 2 games, undone by two world class goals.
    It would be nice to keep a clean sheet again as it's been a while. I think we're due a goal or two.

Norwich 0-2 Cardiff

Re: Will we win today? Prediction thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Norwich looked good last week against Villa, really put them to the sword with pace and creativity.
    They're playing with freedom knowing that they haven't got anything to play for.
    It would be nice to keep a clean sheet again as it's been a while. I think we're due a goal or two.

Norwich 0-2 Cardiff
    We never win in Norwich, they will play with no fear, we will play like England did v Iceland in the Euros. I hope I’m wrong

Of course we'll win...we're Cardiff City and we're going up.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Of course we'll win...we're Cardiff City and we're going up.
    Norwich 3-1 Cardiff
    Fulham 2-0 Brentford

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Norwich 3-1 Cardiff
    Fulham 2-0 Brentford
    I think Brentford are good enough to get a point today

1-4 to the Bloobirds- we are back on track with a bang.

I think Brentford are good enough to get a point today
    I think they are too, but Fulham will know a win will be needed to either pull clear of Cardiff or move back above them.

3-1 defeat for us while Fulham win 2-0.

Since Norwich beat Villa, they drew with Sunderland. Nothing to fear.

3-1 city

Quote Originally Posted by Van Halen View Post
    I would be over the moon with these results, can’t see Cardiff losing today

Quote Originally Posted by Van Halen View Post

As I said before the wolves and villa games- any other possible combination than Fulham win and Cardiff lose I’d take.

Unfortunately Fulham win and Cardiff lose happened twice last week and I’d expect the same again today.

Be great to be less than 3 points behind them going in to that forest game. Unlikely but it’s possible.

Norwich 1-1 City
    Fulham 2-2 Brentford

City 1-3

Fulham lose 1-2

Any win away from home is hard, regardless of who you are playing. I think the best we'll manage at Norwich is a draw, but I'm expecting a narrow loss.

I've won money betting on Fulham to win their last 2 matches but can't bring myself to bet on them yet. Will do so only when I know our result today. If we win then I think Fulham will struggle, if we lose or draw then I think Fulham will win in their later match.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Any win away from home is hard, regardless of who you are playing. I think the best we'll manage at Norwich is a draw, but I'm expecting a narrow loss.

I've won money betting on Fulham to win their last 2 matches but can't bring myself to bet on them yet. Will do so only when I know our result today. If we win then I think Fulham will struggle, if we lose or draw then I think Fulham will win in their later match.
    For it not to all fizzle out towards the end we have to get something today and Fulham have to drop something. If we lose and they win then with the last 2 games they have, even if they got beat at milwall, that would surely be that.

Norwich 0-2 Cardiff
    Never in doubt

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    We never win in Norwich, they will play with no fear, we will play like England did v Iceland in the Euros. I hope I’m wrong
    See, I told you all......

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    See, I told you all......

I’m going to predict losing for the rest of our games

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Norwich 0-2 Cardiff
    Fk me 😍

Norwich 0-2 Cardiff
    He's a witch, he's a witch

Norwich 0-2 Cardiff
    Pm lottery numbers please

Norwich 0-2 Cardiff
    Top Man

Norwich 3-1 Cardiff
    Fulham 2-0 Brentford
    Knob head (Jack)

Norwich 3-1 Cardiff
    Fulham 2-0 Brentford
    Unlucky sucker