+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FT: NORWICH 0 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: NORWICH 0 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    What a load of absolute rubbish - look at the table. Are you really a City fan ?.
    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He likes to go on one from time to time.
    Tried telling people who watched the game on Ifollow their opinions were wrong.
    He's pro Cardiff city to extreme measures, good thing when channelled correctly I suppose, but worth a laugh on here at times too
    Blimey , I’ve never been had a go at before on here !

I’d like to think I’m considered in my comments. Certainly not on a wind up or anything.

I am pro Cardiff , and I’d say I support the club rather than critisize it. I give players a chance , you don’t become a bad player over night.

Anyways , great results for us today. Hope we can all get behind the club and get to the promised land again.

Up the city !

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post

I’d like to think I’m considered in my comments. Certainly not on a wind up or anything.

I am pro Cardiff , and I’d say I support the club rather than critisize it. I give players a chance , you don’t become a bad player over night.

Anyways , great results for us today. Hope we can all get behind the club and get to the promised land again.

Up the city !

Mate
    Mate
    Mate

🎣🎣🎣

Re: NORWICH v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    No. I watched on TV.
    Hell of an away trip that would've been

Dml1954 is bonkers just enjoy the moment ffs

Managed to access the result after descending from the top of the Rockefeller building here in New York today and within a few yards I came across someone waiting to cross the road wearing a City top. His girlfriend was very tolerant while we gassed about the amazing result and the failure of Fulham to pick up the three points!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Managed to access the result after descending from the top of the Rockefeller building here in New York today and within a few yards I came across someone waiting to cross the road wearing a City top. His girlfriend was very tolerant while we gassed about the amazing result and the failure of Fulham to pick up the three points!
    Great views from the top of the rock. Loved New York last year. Can't wait for LA in a couple of weeks.

rock.jpg

What's the appeal of LA? New York has been of some interest but I wouldn't rave about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post

Up the city !
    You won't be the last one fella, you wanna see him go off at ticket sales

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Last 4 games have been mental

Last min equalizer at Sheffield Utd
    Miss 2 pens in injury time v Wolves
    Lose in the 86th min at Villa
    Score 2 in the last 5 today

Only Cardiff City!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    F'ck me we get everywhere.
    Remember that picture on here of the City fan smiling in London amongst all the devastated English fans not getting the World Cup?
    Absolute gold.