+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team News

Team News

Bryson Damour and Madine start

Re: Team News

Grujic on the bench

Will trust the manager that has done us proud all season.

Could be a good thing to rest Zohore, after all why have replacements if we don't use them to swap things up?

Not happy to see Grujic on the bench. I've been constructive with my criticism.but that ones really REALLY pissed me off if I'm honest.
    Workman midfield with lots of energy with Damour and Bryson, and Gunnar isn't a bad player, Patterson needs a rest, hope we win so I can shut myself up, but I'm not convinced minus Grujic, who's been our heartbeat, and he's been ripped out. Bollocks.

I'd have had Grujic in there for Gunnarsson.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I'd have had Grujic in there for Gunnarsson.
    I don't like being so bitter after such a good season, and it's not the 2 losses either as I had us to lose v wolves on the predictor and lose 1 of the remaining games and get 11 points from 15 (had us to beat villa and lose to Norwich) but I just don't like that team minus Grujic.

This will sound stupid, and won't be true in any way, but honestly I feel like Neil has read the board and thought "**** it I'll show that lot..Gunnar go do a job"

Lets hope he ****ing does, he's not a bad player, just not wjat I'd have in the team right now minus Grujic. Seems like were going out to scrape for points, with grujic in the team and the midfield all on song we were going out to get 3 points every game.

The problem for me is Gunnar's distribution. It's poor, always has been. We can't afford that in the side when our gameplan is based upon not having much possession - giving it away cheaply is costing us.

The problem for me is Gunnar's distribution. It's poor, always has been. We can't afford that in the side when our gameplan is based upon not having much possession - giving it away cheaply is costing us.
    Not against Norwich no, we can't kick the ball up field on a gamble of winning possession or a throw in, just to gift the ball to them to pass it around us.
    I was hoping for grujic to play to give us some control and distribution. At least we have 2 energetic runners in the middle (who will both take the stick if we can't get a good result l)

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Not against Norwich no, we can't kick the ball up field on a gamble of winning possession or a throw in, just to gift the ball to them to pass it around us.
    I was hoping for grujic to play to give us some control and distribution. At least we have 2 energetic runners in the middle (who will both take the stick if we can't get a good result l)
    Nah, Madine will get the blame.

Very strange keeping gunnar in there I'm expecting us to just keep booting the ball to madine today so good luck gary

Nah, Madine will get the blame.
    Oh yeah.

I hope he has a stormed.

Makes sense to me to start him and bring on Madine, rather than the other way around, Zohore running at tired defenders is the way to do it, Madine isn't someone I'd bring on to chase a game like we have done recently, definitely if we are leading mind.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Very strange keeping gunnar in there I'm expecting us to just keep booting the ball to madine today so good luck gary
    It's gonna be an ugly game, live up to our reputation today I think.

Really ain't happy to see Grujic out of the team, as childish as I sound it's really spoiled my day.

I think we’ve been playing quite well.

Bamba off injured for Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think we’ve been playing quite well.

Bamba off injured for Manga.
    I'm watching it on iFollow, it's a shocking game so far. We can't string two passes together. Damour has been anonymous, Gunnarsson likewise and don't get me started on Bryson ... what is the point of him???