+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jack Grealish sunbathing on the grass above the rocks behind Barry Island...

Jack Grealish sunbathing on the grass above the rocks behind Barry Island...

..what is it with the sub-conscious ? My dreams, probably like most other people, are beyond weird. Last night 'was with' a family group,none of whom I recognised, trying to get coffees at a cafe perched on some grassy slopes overlooking a little-known beach behind Barry Island. Deep clear, green waters, and up got Jack Grealish, all sun-tanned, and walks past me...

Hmmm.

Re: Jack Grealish sunbathing on the grass above the rocks behind Barry Island...

Maybe you think he's 'dreamy'

Re: Jack Grealish sunbathing on the grass above the rocks behind Barry Island...

I dreamt the other night that Norwich beat us 11-1 and had two red cards....

Did mr G fall over?. If not it wasn't him...lol

I dreamt Grealish scored a 30 yard screamer against us, glad he's crap.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I dreamt Grealish scored a 30 yard screamer against us, glad he's crap.

There’s a time and there’s a place

As my mum used to say