Thread: One more win

One more win

Left that late.
    Best Zohore goal yet. Wait till you see it 👍

Re: One more win

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Left that late.
    Best Zohore goal yet. Wait till you see it ��
    Do you mean best Hoilett goal? Zohore scored a better goal on the opening day of the season at Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Do you mean best Hoilett goal? Zohore scored a better goal on the opening day of the season at Burton.
    It’s an interesting point. In my view his goal in front of us at the Burton opener was a much easier chance pick up move left strike.

Yesterday he single handedly won a header running to meet Morries forward pass header then reacted quickly to the save got the ball back facing away from goal turned and at the last second before a challenge came in slotted it in from a very difficult angle.

Not as spectacular I agree but a better goal in my opinion and so so important. 👍😉😊

Zohore's goal was cheeky. Everyone thought he was going to put it across the face of goal for a teammate but he just slid it in from a super tight angle. If you watch the keeper it's clear Zohore completely bamboozled him.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Zohore's goal was cheeky. Everyone thought he was going to put it across the face of goal for a teammate but he just slid it in from a super tight angle. If you watch the keeper it's clear Zohore completely bamboozled him.
    Yep, bamboozled us as well. I couldn't work out how the hell it went in.

His goal v Fulham was the bet of his this season IMHO